Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #31 
UrbanHavok

@Sarahbeth I went into Petland the other day and I would've rescued all 7 of those poor little guys if I could. =( I left that place so upset smh. My hubby had to go to the cashier and let him know that 3 of them were dead. They were already decomposing it was just sick.

I've had guppies and goldfish, newts, frogs and hermit crabs and 2 dogs. Aside from my tree frog Buddy (R.I.P.) I've never had this much love for anything that lived in a tank. lol
UrbanHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #32 
hmckin20

i have little stories with all of my betta fish. :) i love them to death and they help me with my OCD and anxiety problems.
hmckin20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #33 
Luimeril

my bettas are my kids. they're my babies, my life. i care for them, better than some people care for dogs. i try to get the best i can for each of them, and worry when anything's wrong. they cheer me up when i'm down, and losing any one of them brings me to tears. when i lost Theo, i cried for two days straight. when i lost Chappy, i broke down and sobbed loudly for over 5 minutes. Caroline helped bring me out a depressed slump, when a good friend of mine went MIA after the Japanese Tsunami. Scout always brings a smile to my face, thinking he's big and bad. it might seem silly to some, but my fish, are my everything.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #34 
nel3

mine are also relatively equal. the VT was the first one. nothing really special colour wise (blue with future red wash) but its the first betta. i love the DTs for their colouring. not sure if the green one looks better or the copper one. the green shine and the rainbow spectrum are equally amazing.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote