Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Jagger!

936 views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  lillylark 
#1 ·
I'm new to this forum and thought I'd share pics of my new crowntail betta Jagger. He's so much fun and has lots of fiesty betta-tude. :)

#11 ·
Hmongol, that song came out right after I named him! I actually named him Jagger because of his jagged fins. He does have moves like a rockstar though! :)

Bettabax, my tank is an Aqueon 5 gallon. I like it except for the fact that my first hood light broke due to condensation under the hood, so I complained to the company and they sent me a new one. CTs are definitely great!!

#15 ·
I'm new to this forum and thought I'd share pics of my new crowntail betta Jagger. He's so much fun and has lots of fiesty betta-tude. :)

HI my names Sharon .and welcome to the fourms. Your CT is beautiful. :) i started off on this stie a few months ago with my very first CT obsidian :) and now iv grown to have a split tank and another new betta , trust me once your introduced to everyone your gona have a great time.
:) hope we can help you with anything you need, this is a very family like site everyone helps out when you need advice.

sooooo i was wondering , what tank do you have lol :) and how manny gallons is it? it looks so beautiful. and best of luck with jagger :)

#16 ·
Welcome to the site! I'm relatively new as well! But so far it seems like a great site! Your boy is gorgeous! And I love the tank!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.