Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #11 
Ritingyou

I believe so, he also sends a paper telling you how to care for the culture. It's a super deal, if only the money would transfer through to my paypal already... lol
Ritingyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:49 AM   #12 
Gloria

lol.. Cool.. I have to get my mum to order it for me as I do not have an ebay account. But I think that is a better deal then buying each seperate. I just hope they are good. But the seller seems to have a good seller reputation..
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:53 AM   #13 
Ritingyou

Yeah, I dont have a ebay account either.. but since I have paypal it works out well. His record on there is what makes me feel comfortable about getting it. I bought bbs eggs from a company on ebay.. sent me the complete opposite of what was in the photo.. but considering the cheap price I didnt make a big deal of it.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:54 AM   #14 
Gloria

oh true.. Well i have a bad feeling that because I dont live in the Us I can't get it....
Old 09-25-2011, 01:57 AM   #15 
Ritingyou

That would really suck if you cant :( I guess you can always try aquabud.com Might not find as good of a deal but they have their moment with rasonable prices sometimes :)
Old 09-25-2011, 01:59 AM   #16 
Gloria

Yep, I cannot. Thats ok. I have found some people that do microworms for $4 and another does vinegar eels for $4 and they both ship to Aus... I will eventually find something. I just hope they don't get it and I find it took hard, I think I will struggle with hatching and harvesting the BBS..
Old 09-25-2011, 02:06 AM   #17 
Ritingyou

BBS should be that hard if you know what your doing :)

A lot of people do this to hatch them, and its cheap too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8sNx9zTOnQ
Old 09-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #18 
Gloria

Ahh yes I watched this tutorial, it was excellant. I got everything I need for it the other day. But you have to wash the BBS before you put it in the tank for the fry. I do not recall him saying that, although I could be wrong, It was a few days ago that I watched it and have read so much since then.. Am getting more confused than when I started :(
Old 09-25-2011, 02:17 AM   #19 
Gloria

I just found another person who sells Micro, Walter and banana worms. You can either get them all in a seperate culture or in a mixed culture are they are harvested all the same..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Microworm...item415914e24d
Old 09-25-2011, 12:40 PM   #20 
Ritingyou

Some people do some dont. I never did with my guppy fry i dont see why id start withmy betta fry.

I never knew you could have the different cultures together, thats pretty cool. and cheap too!