Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #81 
Sakura8

Well, the 2010 World Series champs just ended their 2011 season with a whimper. Not what we Giants fans had hoped for . . .

I've never understood why fans go on a riot after their team wins a big championship. Like in LA and Boston. What's with that?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #82 
gmd1800

Or if their team loses. Like Vancouver when Boston won the Stanley Cup.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:56 AM   #83 
HatsuneMiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Like in LA and Boston. What's with that?
LA is the capital on riots .. crazy fans go nuts x_x .. i think it's cus there's too many people here .. and bad city planning
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:05 AM   #84 
Sakura8

Yeah, LA is definitely riot central. And then CA has to pay for the police to settle everyone down! >.< Hello stupid fans, we're strapped for cash and short on police here so why don't y'all just not go out turning cars over and setting garbage cans on fire after big games.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:13 AM   #85 
HatsuneMiku

it's gotten better in recent years .. thankfully !! .. last time lakers won .. they shut down like 10 city blocks to let them "party" till like 3am or something .. then they had a huge cleaning crew to clean the mess .. and the next day it was like nothing happened .. which was pretty good city planning .. except i think the city spent like a few mil to do it *rolls eyes* .. but no major damages and only a few dozen arrests ..
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:51 AM   #86 
Sakura8

I remember back when the Red Sox won the World Series for the first time. Someone interviewed this guy who was talking about the rioting going on and in the background you can see someone setting a car on fire. Someone else was sitting in a bar watching the live newsfeed and all of a sudden during the interview he jumps up and yells, "Hey, that's my car they're setting on fire!" and runs out.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:37 AM   #87 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I remember back when the Red Sox won the World Series for the first time. Someone interviewed this guy who was talking about the rioting going on and in the background you can see someone setting a car on fire. Someone else was sitting in a bar watching the live newsfeed and all of a sudden during the interview he jumps up and yells, "Hey, that's my car they're setting on fire!" and runs out.
Every city has its idiots. Um, your team won so why are you being destructive? I don't get it.

Sadly they ruin it for future events because the city is too paranoid about they mayhem that Boston fans will create whether the team wins or loses.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #88 
Sakura8

Yeah, I agree that a few bad eggs really do ruin it for the whole city. It's really a shame that had to happen since Boston had waited so long to win.