Originally Posted by MistersMom
I would like to breed my female and male..
im not fond of her because she killed my other male -.- ... my favorite male.
point is... i want BABIES!!!!
ive attempted once already... but the didn't do IT! they just faught for a few hours. she was full of eggs and stripey and he had a bubble nest and everything. but nooooo they didnt want babies.*.*
1) NEVER, I repeat, NEVER just throw in two bettas and expect them to breed. EVER.
2) You need to properly house your remaining bettas before you even think about breeding. Don't even whisper the words.
3) Just because you "want" fry doesn't mean you should have them.
4) Of course they didn't spawn! You need proper set-ups, proper heat, proper food, proper vegetation- all of which you have none.
5) Just because he made a nest and she has stripes does not give you permission to just throw them together. I'm sorry but I really think you need to just read more and stop making actions that will only further harm your fish and eventually yourself.