Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #11 
Miyazawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myates View Post
Pretty =) Oh, I was in no doubt that you were feeding them more then once a day, but I usually say things such as that as a precaution, because sometimes you end up helping/teaching something to someone =)
no it's fine!!!! i didn't take it the wrong way, i was just telling you (or everyone) what i do so if i did it wrong, people can correct me :D
Miyazawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #12 
HatsuneMiku

betta poop doesn't look look like goldfish poop ..

betta's poo are mostly round .. kinda look like pellets .. and shouldn't be stringy .. and you won't see it come out the way in goldfish ... cus it will just plop when they are done .. if you see betta poo come out like the way u see in goldfish .. then there is probably something wrong .. if your not seeing that then he's pooping fine =D .. and it's just settling into the gravel where it's hard for u to see and find ..

on a side note .. goldfish poo shouldn't be too stringy .. you can see it maybe 2-3mm and it should fall off .. if it doesn't .. and it grows to be a huge long string .. then they are constipated and over fed
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote