Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2011, 10:46 PM   #1 
masshiimarro

how to transport sororites?

Hi all~ its been a while since ive been on here...
i have a question on sororities. Im currently a college student, and as a college student, we move out and go home during holidays.. how do you move a sorority without them becoming territorial again after the move? or will they even become territorial? i probably wont take the main tank with me, so that means everyone will be cupped and taken home that way... anyways, i am baffled. lol
any response will be greatly appreciated!
masshiimarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:18 AM   #2 
Myates

If they will be placed in a new home (even if temp) they will again most likely try to establish territory and hierarchy, but sometimes not as bad if they recognize each other. It's just hard to predict since it's always a tough balance with sororities, regardless how long you've had them. Just takes one to be in a bad mood then everything is in chaos. Just place the most peaceful ones in the tank first and hope that they are established enough with each other that it won't be too stressful for them.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote