BTW excuse the mess in the older photos lol that was when I got the girls (the two lying on the bare bottom)
Anyways these are the newer pictures. By the way, it is so hard to get pictures of them
they swim too fast and don't stay still longer than a second or two!!!
It was hard trying to capture their colors too, but as you can tell three of four are definitely more visible than the other gal
Pictures in order:
1. Marge and Tina. Marge was being pestered by Madame (attention hog) hence her stripes reappeared...
2. This is Rose. She is the smallest, but slowly catching up. Her body is often lighter (once it went a nice white!) and her fins are pinkish-red with black outline. She will be a beauty! And no she is not a DT, her fin was wrecked by yes, Madame, the attention hog
3. and 4. Tina. Marge's little sister. Her fins change in the light. She and Marge are going blue... Will be interesting in a couple months!
5. The hardest lady to catch on camera... Zebra. She lives up to her name. I got her with Rose, after Marge and Tina. She was small, like Rose, but a week after I got her she was bigger than Marge!
6. This is Zebra again. She actually no longer shows her stripes, ever. She has "matured" fastest. Her fins are usually black.