Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #1 
chloejoey08

Tiger (Male Betta Passed Away)

My husband's male betta fish aka Tiger has passed away this morning. We also have a famale betta named Butterfly (that's my 3 year old daughters fish). I have tried to attched the picture of Tiger, but stupid cpmputer is acting crazy. My husband is upset, he really loved Tiger. Well for the past month I have been noticing Tiger not really swimming, just sitting in his tank. I told my hubby that something is wrong w/ that fish, he just kept telling me that the he was sleep. I'm no fish expert, but that did not look right to me. This morning when I woke up, Tigers tank was really dirty and he was at the bottom of the tank not moving, so I tap the glass and he did not move I tapped the glass again and I could have sworn I saw him move, but maybe it was the current from the water. About an hour ago my hubby just called me at work upset and told me Tiger is not w/ us anymore. I feel bad for my hubby, so after work I will take him to Petco and get him a Tiger 2. What took the cake was my 3 year old daughter was in the back ground yelling "Yay, Butterfly wins, she's a winner", that did not go over to well w/ my hubby. So I just want to send out a R.I.P. shout out to Tiger we enjoyed him for 3 months and he will be missed.
chloejoey08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #2 
tpocicat

I'm so sorry to hear of Tiger's passing. :(
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #3 
ForbiddenSecrets

Sorry to hear about his passing :c It's always hard when you lose one.
ForbiddenSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #4 
sarahbeth1976

I am so sorry to hear of Tiger's passing
sarahbeth1976 is offline   Reply With Quote