Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #1 
purplemuffin

Hey all

I'm back, it's been a while. Life got in the way of forums and such. Not really coming back with the best of news though. Nathan's spunky little guy passed away and now mine is looking really sick. It has not been a fun time.

Just saying hello again. If Dionysus recovers, I'd love to be back here again. So I do hope things get better for him..
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #2 
Oldfishlady

Welcome back and sorry you are having problems....fill out the sticky with all the needed information in the emergency section and maybe we can help or give some ideas on what to do..unless you have it posted already.....

You don't have to have a Betta to be an active member.......we would still like to hear from you......and if Dionysus doesn't recover....I hope you don't give up on keeping Bettas....irregardless if your active here or not.....but I do hope he gets better no matter what.......
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #3 
purplemuffin

Yeah, I know, but it sort of makes me sad. I will probably try to stay active again whether or not he pulls through.

I do love keeping bettas, but I don't know if I will for a while after he passes, simply because of how busy life has gotten. I might, I do love them, but you know, first betta and all. Sad times! I probably will get more, but just might wait a while to get over it. I've never had many pet deaths, my parents usually got rid of our pets long before they got sick(moving, etc.) so it's still a fairly new thing for me to deal with.

I think my next water animal might be an axolotl, though, but it may be another betta. Considering getting a little girl next time..? But of course, I'm hoping he lives for a few more years!

I already did fill out the form and post on the emergency forum!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote