Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #31 
Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
when i first joined this, must i tell everybody everything lol. jk. i wanted to get a fourth but my 2 females died. idk how. but i scrubbed tht bowl with hot water!!!!! so my last 1 wuldnt die.... they died from meds i thnk, my sisters friend put quick cure in there because their fin coloration made her think they were ill, they werent it was a sad day... but thts in the past, dont scould me about it!! lol.
You were keeping multiple fish in a bowl? That could have been an issue as well...but yeah medicating is generally a last resort kinda thing.

As for you wanting betta: Shipping alone will cost you 10-35 bucks(depending on how quickly you want it, packing and so on).
Honestly if you want a quality pair i would suggest looking for pairs on aqua bid. if you haven't bred before and don't want to risk loosing a prize/expensive pair off fish you're first attempt I would say go to Petco or petsmart and get a boy with the colors you want. Then go to petco and get a CT or HM or DT female with similar colors. Avoid vailtails as they can be hard to find home for with the fry.

Then condition the pair, get the fry foods ready, get the tank ready.

My local petsmart has some lovely dragon boys, red and whites and coppers....aswell as some ok halfmoons.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #32 
MistersMom

oh! no i wasn't wanting more fish? i sold 2 of mine... lol.
Closed Thread