Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #1 
Lighterman

Wish I brought money today. :(

So today I went to Petsmart, Petco, etc. to check out their bettas and to get a "pooper scooper" for my dogs with my dad. First, we went to Petco and it was just depressing. Each cup had brown water and 2/3 of the fish were dead. As for Petsmart, they are very very clean without any derbis in the water. Right next to Petsmart was an LFS, and I found that betta. Perfect dorsal and anal fins, strong and wide body, and sharp coloring. The only thing that was a downfall was that it bit his caudal fins. Wished I could take a picture of him and take him home since it was in a breeders cup more than 2 times smaller than commercial betta cups. Since I'm at the limit of bettas (parents only allow me 2), I'm hoping for someone living near here to pick it up. Coloring was beautiful, gem green/blue scales with deep all red fins. Surprisingly they only marked it as a split tail for $4.00. The store is in California.

If anyone is interested, PM me a I'll tell you the exact location.
+How do the 3 stores compete if they are built in the same block? O_O
Lighterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #2 
Pitluvs

My mother always told me to make sure you wear clean underwear, just in case. I say that's good advice as well as always having enough money on you for THAT betta, in case you every come across it lol Seriously, ask my fiance. I always have just enough on me for a Betta when I go to our LPS. So far no one has caught my attention. Sorry you couldn't get him :(
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote