Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-09-2011, 06:27 AM   #1 
Bellus Bellator

Meet Bellus Bellator...I just call him BB

I saved him from a pet store yesterday.He was in a tiny 1/4 gallon cube of death and looking sad.He was very stressed yesterday but today he is happy and already acting excited to see me/begging for food.
His name means Handsome warrior in Latin but I just call him BB.He's really active compared to my last betta and loves his tank.(9g....8g with all the sub-straight)
I need more plants for the tank(I'm looking around for java fern and moss) plus I'm waiting for a little cave you stick on the side of the tank to arrive from ebay(he has his drift wood cave till then,he loves to sleep next to his sponge filter too) and no I didn't cycle it but it was an impulse buy and I am chemical testing everyday with a 10% water change everyday,I'm pretty sure everything will be o.k with constant vigilance and minimal feeding.
It's possible that he may have very slight fin rot but his fins aren't torn and I'm thinking that it's just his coloring....we shall see.
Either way I'm so happy I got him and saved him from almost certain death.He has been with me for just over 24 hours and he already loves his mummy,he likes the cats too which I'm incredibly grateful for(my cats have been really well behaved too,they are very fat though,maybe that's why)
Name:  P1000399.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  54.0 KB

Name:  P1000414.jpg
Size:  73.4 KB

Name:  P1000403.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  35.0 KB

Name:  P1000406.jpg
Size:  61.7 KB
Bellus Bellator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #2 
MaggieLynn

I love the purpley-blue color on him in the light, I usually dont go for red bettas but he is awsome! Reminds me of my friends betta
MaggieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote