Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2011, 10:36 PM   #21 
purplemuffin

If your parents are scared of you out on your own since you are so young, maybe you can ask them if any of their friends or your family(aunts uncles etc.) need any help around the house and would be willing to pay. Your parents would know and trust them, and they would know that those people would keep you safe. :)
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #22 
BobtheSnail

I'll turn 14 in December and have been babysitting since January. In the past 2 months I've had one job every week and have made about $150. And I only charge $3-4 an hour! You could probably charge $5 and make a fortune. If you keep your price per hour down, people will be more likely to call you for little things like going to the grocery store or something like that. You may want to do it for free for a month or two to get references. Good luck!
BobtheSnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:41 AM   #23 
HatsuneMiku

i'd ask ur parents first to see how they feel about you working for other people and what their "requirements" are for you trying to earn extra money .. no point in setting up all these things if your parents are just going to tell u no in the end .. also see if they would be willing to pay you to do extra chores around the house for extra allowance
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote