Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #1 
TwilightNite

Post Betta Journey

I have seen a few people post stories about Betta fish, so here is a story I made to put my writing skills to the test. Feel free to give me advice on my writing and how you like it! =) Here it goes..... (WARNING for a wile it is very sad)

Here I am at pet-smart, alone, unwanted and unloved, I am the tiniest of all the fish on my cold metal self, My shelf feels so cold, I clamp up tight but I can't get warm. Shivering at the bottom of my cup the other Males with their beautiful, bold, colors and flowing tails mock me for being so tiny, sick and the back of the row. It hurts my feelings, through my already hurting body. Every so often I will get a forgiving ray of sunlight back here. I hope and pray for some one to see my value, someone who will love me forever and ever. One ordinary day I woke up to the feeling of being pulled in a upward direction. Instantly, I whirred to life even though my aching muscles. All of a sudden, I found a pair of sharp blue eyes sweeping over me. When the person pulled the cup back to get a better look. I saw a pretty woman with long blond hair smile at me. Then looked at me with concern as if she knew what was wrong with me. For a moment, she look away and started to set me down. But I started to move as fast as I could, and tried show her the intensiveness on my face. Then I stopped moving, I was back in that dark no good corner once again. Then....... TO BE CONTINUED!
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #2 
Okami

ok....seriously i started to tear up reading this...
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #3 
TwilightNite

I know. It is pretty sad. But it gets better a assure you! I am dreaming up the next part! I promise I won't be so sad. =)
Old 10-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #4 
TwilightNite

Alright, part 2.... Continued from part 1....... =)

Then, I was picked up again. It was the same women! I wiggled my fins happily and to show my appreciation a blew bubbles at her. She smiled and laughed and took me to the check out counter. I was very exited! Then the girl walked out of the door with me in her hands. Finally! I was to be loved and living the way I should! I could just see it now..... a big tank with a bubble filter and colorful gravel and lots and lots plants and pretty places to hide.... On the way home she talked to me, and said my name was to be Oak. I liked that name very much ! Once we got home the first thing I saw was a little boy trotting up to the girl holding me. The girl said in grumpy tone. " What do you need Mathew?" And Mathew said. "I want the fish, can I have him please oh PLEASE Oh PLEASE!!!!!! The boy looked pleadingly at his sitter. NO! The girl hollered and yanked me and my cup up to her shoulder. Then after a minute when she calmed down she gently reminded the boy that he had killed he favorite fish months before. Mathew was angry he could not have me and he said. "Fine Emily! Keep your no good fishy!" I was angry too, a flared the most ferocious flare I could muster. The boy stuck his tonge out ran away. I could tell we where not going to get along. Then I thought to myself Emily, what a nice name! Then we went into some kind of room with fish like me in big tanks everywhere!
The room was painted a light brown and a bright sunshine filtered thought the window and the air smell fresh and clean unlike most places I have been (shipping and the store) I told myself this is the place, my home! My tank was a big tank,with all the plants and everything I could imagine! I wiggled trying to get out of the cup but I realized I was floating in my cup to get used to my surroundings Then I was poured gently out into the tank. And I started to talk to myself " Oh look! A forest of live plants over here and, and there, there's a a little replica of a reef over here! Oh, Oh and look at the bottom of this thing! RAINBOW GRAVEL!!!! My favorite color gravel! How did Emily know all this?!
The water is warm, I saw a waterfall from the sky pour into my new tank, that must be the wonderful filter!! OH YES THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!! THIS IS THE STUFF! I had wanted this for so long and my life's wish was granted! But my celebration was put on hold..... I did not realize it but Emily left and she has shut the door then, I saw a Grey puffy thing loom over me from the top of the tank I froze in utter terror. A.. A.. A CAT!! -To be continued!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:24 PM   #5 
teasell

Wow, now you have me can't wait for the next chapter. So far loving what I am reading.
teasell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:14 AM   #6 
Wolfboy51

Love the stories pleeeeeease keep them comming!
Wolfboy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #7 
TwilightNite

Thanks Guys! =) The next part it coming! I am dreaming up the next part now! =D
Old 10-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #8 
TwilightNite

Alright, =) Continued from part 2......

A..A.. CAT, I went limp with horror. Then, just with my eyes I looked up... I read it's black and pink sparkly collar, Princess it read. she definitely looks like a princess. I snickered to myself. I was very funny, I laughed until all of a sudden, I was out of breath. This was bad news for sure. I needed to surface!! Oh NO! What to I do what do I do! I said. The minor problem was not funny anymore it was looking quite grim. I started to freak out. I was running out of air fast. I quickly took a gasp of air at the surface then hid in my plants, now officially freaked out. Princess spoke to me. "Well, Well, Well look what the cat dropped in. She said in a cunning tone. What do you want!? I said in the most tough, fearless tone I dared. "Oh darling." she laughed If you REALLY knew why I was here you would be offering yourself to me before it got bad." "Leave me alone Princess I growled. "Oh, is that how you want to play little fish?" Oh I might as well get this over with so I can just have my desert! She said lazily. She took a ferocious swat followed with a bite I dodged her blows left and right. I could not keep fighting her like this, so I made a plan. I would doge her blows until she got angry enough that she would put her paws on the black edge of my tank and she would lean forward and fall into my tank and I would hide in my plants and she would be so worried about getting out that she would forget all about me. YES! This was the plan. And I was about to put it into action! ~ To be continued!

Last edited by TwilightNite; 10-14-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #9 
teasell

More I want More
teasell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #10 
Wolfboy51

Hopefully the plan will work. :)
Wolfboy51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta journey