Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #11 
BellasMomma

So far really cute! i want more too!
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #12 
TwilightNite

Thanks guys! I am glad you like it! I am coming up with the next part!=)
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #13 
Cosmonian Freed

Good! I can't wait to here more!
Cosmonian Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #14 
TwilightNite

Alright, continued from part 3.....

I was about to put my plan into action! Princess, still on top of her game was making brutal swipes at the water, I told myself. "O.K., I need to pretend like I am losing hope and running out of places to go and that I look like I am so worn out. Yes this will defiantly trick her!" I did this silly charade for a little wile. My act seemed to amuse her. And she said,"YOUR DAYS ARE OVER YOU LITTLE FISH!!!!" She put one paw on the top of the tank and the other one reached for me Princess lost her balance and tumbled into my tank. "NO! NO! NO! NO! URRG!" Princess seamed to be quite steamed. I hid in my plants just as planed. All the racket Princess made sent Emily flying into the room and to her horror there was Princess stuck in my tank fighting for dear life. Emily stood there for a second staring in utter terror at the scene before her. " PRINCESS!!!" Emily yelled. YOU ARE COMING WITH ME YOUR HIGHNESS!" With that she scoped up sputtering Princess and marched out the door with Princess yelling. "You, YOU, fish! You can not defeat the mighty and powerful Princess!! I WILL be back for you!" Then the door was slammed shut. To be continued!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #15 
Cosmonian Freed

AWESOME!! I was laughing at that silly cat!
Cosmonian Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #16 
teasell

Silly cat and smart Oak. Waiting for the next episode
teasell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #17 
TwilightNite

Glad you like it! I am starting the next episode early! Alright continued from part 4....

And the door was slammed shut. I sighed with relief. But something about what Princess said haunted me. She said "I will be back for you fish!!" And I thought to myself, but what if she DOSE come back for me? Or, or , what if Emily fed me and and forget to shut and lock the door? Because I knew if Princess ever came back she would be stronger and smarter than the last time we met. Then, my thoughts where interrupted by the door swinging open. It was Emily. She said, "Hey Oak! What a sweet little guy you are! And look at you! Not even a scratch on you!" Here sweet thing, here is your dinner and an extra helping of your favorite; blood worms and shrimp meal! I blew bubbles at Emily to show my appreciation I ate and ate and ate! By the time I was done the room was dark. I admit, I was a little bit drowsy and I settled my self into my favorite plant and went to sleep.... About 2am I woke up to the sound of the door slowly creaking open a dark shaddow loomed in the doorway. I was frightened I stiffened as the mass drew closer.... To be continued!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #18 
youlovegnats

AAHHH! You sure do know how to write cliffhangers! xD Well done! I love it so far! ^^
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #19 
TwilightNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
AAHHH! You sure do know how to write cliffhangers! xD Well done! I love it so far! ^^
Thank you so much!! The next part is coming later today!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #20 
TwilightNite

O.K., sorry that I did not come around to getting the next part last night..... But here is the next chapter anyway. =)
Alright, continued from part

I stiffed as the dark mass drew closer. And closer. AND closer. The mass came up to my tank. In alarm, I hid in my plants. I relaxed, it was just Mathew. Then I thought, OH NO! He is out to get me!! I recalled the last time we met.... "Can I Have him? Please oh please of PLEASE!!" This meant that Emily FORGOT to lock the DOOR! I looked down at Matthew's hands They held a grimy bucket and a net. He scoped some water into the bucket and before I knew it BAM! I was caught like that! Gosh! I thought this kid is very fast! I swam around confused and alarmed. "What was this kid going to do?" What am I supposed to do? I thought. Then the bucket was lifted from the table. "You are coming with ME Oak!" Matthew said in a quiet tone. Now, with fear griping me, I sunk to the bottom in misery, as Matthew held the bucket I was in and ran out of the room and toward another room I was out behind a big nightstand and was left there. I thought the worst was over then, I saw yet ANOTHER dark mass loom by the door. I was even more fearful than ever..... To be continued!

Tags
betta journey