What do you collect besides betta

What do you collect besides betta?
For me it's rubber ducks
Attached Images

Bikeridinguckgirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:49 PM   #2 
Agent13
Reference Team

I collect massive tanks , pet reptiles , and tons of species besides bettas .. Other then that I collect shells

Sent from Petguide.com App
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:08 PM   #3 
Thothgirl

Magic the Gathering Cards are my heroin. I adore collecting them. I seem to be collecting tanks recently though.
Thothgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #4 
FishWhisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thothgirl View Post
Magic the Gathering Cards are my heroin. I adore collecting them. I seem to be collecting tanks recently though.
I love that game. Do you have Thromok the Insatiable? I collect seashells.

Last edited by FishWhisperer; 05-19-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: spell check ;)
FishWhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:35 PM   #5 
SaltForYourWounds

Quote:
Magic the Gathering Cards are my heroin. I adore collecting them.
Mine too, but I'm more involved with the competitive play side of the game. Currently play Standard and Modern, looking to get into Legacy.

Hooray for expensive hobbies.
SaltForYourWounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #6 
Thothgirl

alas, i don't currently have a collection. our finances required MtG cards or Rent. Rent won out. someday though! someday! I like starting from Mirrondin. Platnium Angel has one many a game for me, and why i named Myr well Myr. my favorite sets are Ravinica (rakdos and Orzhov are my two favs) and Innistrad. though being able to throw down with a Myr/golem deck is crazy fun especially when Artifacts aren't currently in vouge. everyone just looks at you with disbelief as you kick their asses with a Myr hopped up by equipment to 30/39. Giggle.

I would sell a kidney to get the divine vs demonic decks again. I played them as one over size deck. MWAHAHAHA. worked like a charm!
Old 05-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #7 
SaltForYourWounds

Quote:
alas, i don't currently have a collection. our finances required MtG cards or Rent. Rent won out. someday though! someday! I like starting from Mirrondin. Platnium Angel has one many a game for me, and why i named Myr well Myr. my favorite sets are Ravinica (rakdos and Orzhov are my two favs) and Innistrad. though being able to throw down with a Myr/golem deck is crazy fun especially when Artifacts aren't currently in vouge. everyone just looks at you with disbelief as you kick their asses with a Myr hopped up by equipment to 30/39. Giggle.

I would sell a kidney to get the divine vs demonic decks again. I played them as one over size deck. MWAHAHAHA. worked like a charm!
Ha, yeah. Totally understand the finances thing.

Rakdos is super-fun to play. Innistrad was a great set for flavor and art. Conspiracy looks ridiculously fun if you've seen it.

I'm currently playing burn in Standard and Modern, but also have Living End (combo into dumb stuff) built and am working on Zoo. Pretty regularly go 3-1 or better in both formats. :D
SaltForYourWounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #8 
Thothgirl

Honestly I haven't even looked at sets since Ravnica Revisted because if I do, I will want and We worked it out to 180 dollars per release so 3 times a year and we just don't have that, plus the expense of getting the back logged cards we love. so I am like a recovering Alcoholic, i REALLY want just a peak, but know that will be my down fall.

One of my freinds refers to it as Cardboard Crack. I think that is the most acurate discripion ever. What do you mean by Living End and Zoo?
Old 05-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #9 
FishWhisperer

My friend has the platinum angel and 2 planeswalkers. I lose EVERY time I play them
FishWhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:58 PM   #10 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
My friend has the platinum angel and 2 planeswalkers. I lose EVERY time I play them
My boyfriend pulled (I forget what the names were) but 3 copies of a $50 white card, 2 $20 cards and had previously pulled a $80 white card, he was so happy he managed to build a $300+ Edh deck for under $50
Bikeridinguckgirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou, collection