Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #11 
thrsanne

I love crown tails. I have a delta, oh & I love half moons! They're all so awesome though!
thrsanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #12 
emeraldsky

It was veiltales, but then I got a new crowntail that officially stolen my heart

So now crowntails :P
emeraldsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #13 
revolutionrocknroll

All of my fish except for St. Jimmy have been VTs. They are so pretty and funny. Right now my red VT, Techno is watching me type this. I also love crown tails, double tails, and plakats. My local petco has a really great variety of different types and colors. I'd get more than one fish if I could. They just had a red dragon plakat that looked SO PRETTY.
I like different colors at different times. Petco only started getting fancy fish, so usually I alternate between blue and red, but now it looks like I can get fish that are white or marbled or dragon or black or anything! The females also look really healthy and pretty now, before they were scrawny, dull little things. I wonder if they changed their supplier? I might get more females in the future now.
revolutionrocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #14 
mjoy79

i love all kinds. Each one of my fish is unique in their own way. I started a sorority a couple months ago and its been a joy watching these girls. They're so much different then the boys! They love to jump for their food and they would eat 24/7 if they could!

I used to think that big flowy Halfmoons were my favorite. But now that I own a few that like to bite those tails off, its hard to say they're my favorite still.

I think my CTs are my favorite. I just love how their tails flow and how they look kinda like spiders when they flare. LOL
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #15 
bettarainbow

My favorite type of betta is Half Moon Dragon like him, my red gold dragon ohm Goliath.
Attached Images

bettarainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #16 
Sena Hansler

I don't even think I have a true favorite... I think it depends on the betta his/herself :p Like Spartan - I love the fact he is good with any fish. Maine is an escape artist which is funny (darn magicians...) Shiloh has spunk and Madame jumps 3 inches high. I own PK and VT...
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #17 
fleetfish

VTs are my favourite. I've always loved their grace and elegance. It's not to say I don't like other types, just that VTs are the ones for me. CTs are beautiful too, I love their spikes. I like HMs that have finnage that aren't bogging them down when they swim ... ones that can carry them easily and have strong bodies. PKs I love because they're so darn hardy and are fast little fishies to boot.

Colours ... I like marbles, green/turquoise, grizzles, metalics, dalmatians, butterflies, yellow, blue ... anything in between. I'm not terribly picky. Also red-purples/salamanders. Nothing beats a classic red :)
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #18 
trilobite

Bettarainbow, now thats a HM!!
Hes like a circle with all unpaired fins equally aligned and a strong thick body. A truly stunning fish
trilobite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:07 AM   #19 
thrsanne

Oh yeah! Feathers are awesomely too! I want.
thrsanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #20 
Tisia

I love marbles, especially black and whites. love the contrast in colors, even if most of the time they seem to go solid black eventually, lol. HMPK's seem to be my favorite tail type recently, though I used to not like them at all. pretty much like them all though O_o lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote