My little guy Rock N Roll seems to be pretty much recovered from his SBD - and the bad stress reaction he had yesterday when I tried to fish him out to do a 100% water change. Whew! Now I am trying to figure out what I need to do next.
Here is what I have done so far:
1. Fasting since Friday evening, when he ate 1 pellet and 1 pellet-sized piece of a pea (I realize now the pea was a mistake, and that's part of what I'm now worried about, but I was going on the info I had at the time so please forgive me)
2. Epsom salt bath Saturday for 20 min and then for almost 24 hrs from yesterday morning until this morning (after he stressed so bad I didn't want to move him again
3. 100% water changes since Friday
So, now my questions:
1. When do I start feeding him again?
2. Should I try to get some daphnia and feed it to him or is he kind of over the hump at this point (I am worried he's going to need something to help push out that bit of pea since he can't digest it)
3. Should I do any more Epsom baths?
4. Could I switch to 50% water changes starting tomorrow? Or just wait until when his next regular change would have been (Wed)?