Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TielBird101 View Post
LOL! XD Oh sorry! No wonder!
Heh... Yeah. ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaMiah View Post
Splatter! Baby! Tell him I said hai!

Gosh he is getting blue! What a big boy he is!
Yeah, i told you he was huge! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
he looks like my VT girl rose =]] they must be related some way 0.o i also ... had a skylight that passed away by fin rot, he was a royal blue VT boy, i loved him the best ='[[ sorry about yours
Aww, related! X3

I am sorry about your fish that passed away, it is always hard.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #12 
Larsa

O.O lord have mercy! that is WAAYYY to much food!!! LOLZ I couldnt breathe for a second!!! I would suggest maybe 2-3 pellets and a bloodworm a day ;) I give mine treats, daphnia, on my days off for a nighttime snack! :p

Anywayz...I do love his colors! His body is sooo light pink with red and blue on his fins ^-^ your other boys are nice too! Is that a chocolate or MG I see on the far right of that tank? =3
Old 10-18-2011, 11:45 AM   #13 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
O.O lord have mercy! that is WAAYYY to much food!!! LOLZ I couldnt breathe for a second!!! I would suggest maybe 2-3 pellets and a bloodworm a day ;) I give mine treats, daphnia, on my days off for a nighttime snack! :p

Anywayz...I do love his colors! His body is sooo light pink with red and blue on his fins ^-^ your other boys are nice too! Is that a chocolate or MG I see on the far right of that tank? =3
*facepalm*
did you even read the rest of the comments or were you too interested in chastising me for supposedly overfeeding my fish? GO READ THE REST OF THE COMMENTS. Especially mine, where i explain the food. Plzkthnx.

And Samhain is either a chocolate or a orange/black bi-color. Dunno.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #14 
Larsa

wait.. why are you using tiny pellets? I would feed him slightly bigger pellets unless he is a baby fish :p maybe bloodworms too? NLS makes betta pellets that have all different sizes in them for different mouth sizes.

Last edited by Larsa; 10-18-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #15 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
lol I read all right... that still seems like way to much food... I also feed my fish the same stuff :/ but only 3 pellets and a small bloodworm.
The pellets are so small, that even with bloodworms they would starve to death on three of those a day.

I feed a pinch in the morning. And every other day i feed blood worms at night as well.

My fish are perfectly fine on this feeding regimen, and i have never had any bloat or SBD in my tanks. Not to mention Splatter is huge and can easily handle that much food. He ate it all in under a minute and his belly wasnt even bulged.

So tired of having to explain myself over and over again to people... >.<
Old 10-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #16 
Gizmothefreaky

Quote:
wait.. why are you using tiny pellets? I would feed him slightly bigger pellets unless he is a baby fish :p maybe bloodworms too? NLS makes betta pellets that have all different sizes in them for different mouth sizes.

So you go back and edit your post after i make mine... Nice. =..=

I feed the growth pellets because of their content, and i can feed them to all of my bettas and not have to worry about mouth size. I also feed bloodworms every other day.

What you would do, and what i do, are completely different. I didnt make this thread to have a debate about food, and the person who i wanted to see it, has seen it and commented.

CAN I GET A MOD TO CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE?
Closed Thread