1. pay back all those loans and people who've cared for me over the years
2. donate to the organizations I think are really important--especially small, local ones
3. have an amazing wedding. Nothing ridiculous, but so I don't feel pressured to stay in a tight budget!
4. get involved in the conservation of the boelens python
5. help out others who need me :)
6. get a small house that has exactly what I need including--
7. A heated herp room with the heated tile floors so I can have my reptiles out without them getting cold!
8. Buy my family and friends the amazing birthday and christmas gifts I've always wanted
9. totally make the COOLEST cages ever for all of my animals
10. avoid buying anything that is insanely expensive and will continue being expensive(aka a MANSION I'll still have to pay for years from now!! No thanks!)
11. The rest in savings with interest!
As the interest increases the money slowly I will be more comfortable investing in things important to me. :) We'll build/buy generators for our house, so we can produce electricity and cut back on electric bills, invest in computer stuff for nathan so he can be top of the line in the gaming world, and invest in animal and artistic stuff for me! Oh, and I'd build an amazing chicken coop and get chickens!
I think a lot of the money would go into making us self sufficient so we could have the money to spend on things we want to spend :)