Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-26-2011, 08:43 AM   #21 
DarkMoon17

Alrighty, it's time to move these guys out!

Some males/females will only be offered on Aquabid and their prices will range from $8-$15. I go by DarkMoon13 on AB and will link my auctions here once they are up.

Other males/females will be priced as follows:
$6.5 for 1
$12 for 2
$16.5 for 3
$21 for 4
$25 for 5
$4 per additional fish
These fish are generally SD though there may be some HMs or DTs. Let me know what colors/genders you are interested in. I can't take pictures of all of them but I will do what I can to give you some to choose from.

Available Colors (examples below): Red Dragon, Red Copper, Black Dragon, Red/Black Butterflies, Copper/Marble Dragon, a FEW White/Copper/Dragon Marbles or Butterflies, a FEW White Dragons or Cellophanes w/ dragon scales.
*Dragon Scale Coverage Varies*

Shipping:
Combined Shipping: Can combine up to 8 bettas in priority shipping, after that +$1 per additional betta. I can combine up to 4 bettas in Express for the below price. If you are interested in more than 4 bettas then I will get you the exact shipping price (plus heat pack).
Priority: $16 includes heat pack
Express: $30 includes heat pack

Adopt a Cull Program: If you have room and are willing to adopt a fish that would otherwise be unfortunately sold to a petstore or culled then just let me know. As long as there is room in the box the additional fish is free. There may be absolutely nothing wrong with it aside from poor finnage, nipped fins or small size. They can be male or female, please specify if you have a preference.

I will upload female pics asap. They are getting bigger every day and their fins are growing quickly as well.

*These are HMPKs so they should develop long fins in this generation and a cross between siblings should give you both long fins and plakats*

The father is available and still in breeding condition: $15
Feel free to offer me a price for the mother but I doubt I will part with her!

These (and some others) will be offered on AB $8-15:

Examples of Unlisted Males:
Red Dragon:

Red Copper:

Black Dragon: Example pending-they mostly came out really nice.
Red/Black Butterflies:

Copper/Marbles:

White/Copper/Marbles: These may only be listed on AB. Some females available.

White Dragons: Very few available
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:58 AM   #22 
DarkMoon17

I forgot to add, if you buy a fish from AB it can be combined with fish purchased here for shipping just let me know.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #23 
Nymmers

I would be interested in the 5 for $25. I've been looking for some more females. I really like the Copper/Marbles, Butterflies, Black Dragons, White Dragons and the White/Copper/Marbles. I'm not terribly picky though. Maybe 4 females, 1 male. And you're more than welcome to throw some Adopt-a-Culls in there. I'd do priority shipping. If you want PM me and I can shoot you my email to work somethin' out. =3

Last edited by Nymmers; 10-26-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Nymmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #24 
Bettawolf19

Will the females be able to be in an etablished sorority? I have one thats been up since may (fell apart in 10gal then reestablished in a 20 gal) I currently have 3 females with Dezzy being the largest one at 2-3inches. She is also my first female and seems to be pretty peaceful as well. The other two (bubbles and Dot) are newish and were introduced through the 20gal. Dot tends to flare at Dezzy alot and at times Bubbles but Bubbles doesn't really do much. So pretty much Dot (whos bout 1.5inches) seems to be the most violent.

So if the females are being housed together that woul be great so they can be introduced together. Can't wait to see them!
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #25 
DarkMoon17

@Nymmers- I'll PM you asap :)

@Bettawolf19- I have only jarred a few females, most of them are still in the grow out tank so they would fit right into a sorority. They are all around 1", give or take so they shouldn't get beaten up even if you did have aggressive females. If you are are still interested just PM me with the colors you are interested in :)
Old 10-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #26 
Noemi

would it be possible to just adopt a cull? i have limited room, and i'd like to save one of the more unfortunate ones
Noemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #27 
Noemi

disregard that, i'd be able to buy one too. but i'd like to adopt a cull as well
Noemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #28 
DarkMoon17

@Noemi- As long as you do buy a fish or two I can add 1-2 culls for free (let me know what you have room for gender-wise). Most of the culls are still very pretty fish, I just can't sell them to breeders and etc... I would rather not sell them to the petstore...
Old 10-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #29 
Panthera

I'd love one of those Copper/Marble males, as well as any Marble females you may have. I'm starting up a sorority and still need some females, so if you were willing to give me any females for a good price, or some culls if you still have some to get rid of, that'd be great.

Thanks! Please let me know :)
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:21 AM   #30 
Bettawolf19

He is my favorite :D I love his coloring!
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote