Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-13-2013, 08:38 AM   #1201 
LittleWatty

Gah, another double post XD

Everything's going well on my end. Fili is crazy active while Kili tends to hide most of the day. He always gets me worried until I suddenly see him swimming around. Skinny and Tubby have officially laid claim to Leo's cave! He used to always sleep in there at night, but over the past couple days he's been sleeping in various other places... and then I'll find Tubby hiding in the cave! Both of my oldies have been hiding out during the day for the most part, but I think they're getting used to the place since I've been seeing a lot more of them today.
Attached Images

LittleWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #1202 
Chesh

Watty, you should totally set up a thread in the photography area of the forum dedicated to your froggums! They're soooooooo cute!!! :)
Chesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #1203 
LittleWatty

I may just have to, since I have so many photos XD I've taken so many more than I've posted here. Then I can stop flooding the thread lol
Old 02-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #1204 
Chesh

Flood the thread all you like! But it would be cool to see a full thread devoted to your tank(s), frogs, and fish. That's just me - I LOVE watching people's tanks grow on their journal pages :)
Old 02-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #1205 
LittleWatty

I used to post pictures all the time on my Facebook... I had an album for each fish tank. But I got out of that habit a long time ago. Now I'll have to catch up on everyone else!

BTW... I still absolutely LOVE your 55 gallon. What floating plant do you have in there?
Old 02-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #1206 
Chesh

Thank you - I'm kind of in love with it, too :) My Rams just spawned *SOOOO EXCITING!* I have WaterSprite, mostly, but also Frogbit and some Duckweed. . .
Old 02-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #1207 
LittleWatty

I saw! That's extremely exciting! Hope everything goes well! I may have to see about getting some floating plants for my froggies. I think I've heard they love riccia too?

(btw, start of that photography thread in my sig ;) )
Old 02-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #1208 
Chesh

YAY, thread! :D YES! My babies LOVE LOVE LOVE Riccia - but they like any floating plants, really. Just always seem to extra enjoy getting all floaty with a nice thick mat of Riccia!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #1209 
LittleWatty

Next time I have money to buy plants, I'll have to see about getting some! The 15 is a little bare for my liking, so it could use some more plants... :D Plus, when my bettas are gone, I'll be combining all of my tanks into one giant 55 gallon (what can I say, you've inspired me!), and the more plants I have, the better! Of course, it'll be a few years before that happens. All of my fish are pretty young and healthy. I can just see it now... 5 frogs in one tank, on top of all the other fish I've wanted to get my hands on!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:24 AM   #1210 
Chesh

lol, that'll be fun! So far Specks is doing GREAT in community. A bit of a pain to get him fed, but. . . meh, not that big of a deal when armed with fingers up to the armpit or a turkey baster ;) He's cute, and definitely adds another dimension of awesome to the tank, and he really seems to be having a WONDERFUL time in there! Perhaps the other 2 will end up in there with him eventually. I haven't figured that one out yet. I'm pretty bottom-dweller heavy, but I feel bad for him all alone. The other two are still too new to be trusted yet, and one is in the Kindy tank anyway. . .