Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #891 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Not to be rude but 20 is not big 30 and 55 are but not trying to offend you and good luck.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #892 
Gizmothefreaky

It is big compared to a three gallon... An it's a 20 long, so it is physically a large tank. So yeah, it is big.
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #893 
LadyVictorian

I agree, my 20 gallon is massive, hard to find something to put it on aside from a table or counter.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #894 
Gizmothefreaky

Mhm! Lol they are great, but so hard to find a place for. XD
Old 11-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #895 
LadyVictorian

I have a 20 gallon I want as a glowfish tank but where to put it in my tiny room? At most I can only fit slim 10 gallons on my wall of shelves. The 20 gallon I could put on the shelf over my bed but if it fell off....20 gallons of water and glass...I might not survive nor would my fish eeek. "Here lies Chelsea, killed by her fish tank in her sleep." "Here lies Flipper, Floppsy, Lupin, Lunar, and Jolly...killed by Chelsea's face." >.<
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:51 PM   #896 
Gizmothefreaky

*gigglesnort* omfg! I shouldn't laugh, but that is too funny... XD

I have the same fear of tanks over my bed though.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:29 AM   #897 
SpookyTooth

Awww Gizmo I'm so sorry for your loss! She was a gorgeous frog. The 10 gals sound like a lovely idea -- I hope you're able to find room for them!

It seems that soon I'm going to have a tank free, myself I'm looking to the future and trying to decide what I'm going to do with it (it helps me to prepare what I want to do in the event of something going wrong like it is)... I may get an ADF, depends on what our local aquatics store says, or I may set up a red cherry shrimp colony... The tank is just under 4 gallons... Hum.
SpookyTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #898 
LittleWatty

All of my larger tanks are full, but if they ever open, I'm definitely going to make them frog tanks. I've just fell in love with the creatures after getting Skinny and Tubby (still no idea what gender Skinny is - not mature yet, I think)
LittleWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:34 AM   #899 
Chesh

Tank size is in the eye of the beholder, and depends on who lives inside of it! Compared to my 3, 5, and 10g - my 20 long seems HUGE! I have a 20 long, a 29 tall, and a 55 - I *used* to consider ALL of them big tanks, but somehow they seem so small to me now *giggle* I can't WAIT for the day when I finally get my 125. . . wonder how long it'll take THAT one to seem 'small' - prolly a month or three. . . *giggle* Of course, now that I have ALL of them running, I have no room for anything else!

Speaking of tanks over beds... did you see the episode of "Tanked" where they made a 'pirate' bed for a very sick little boy? It was AMAZING, but all that I could think of is that I would NEVER let my kid (or myself, for that matter) sleep under a tank like that - especially not considering how many lawsuits those people have against them! Too bad they don't know ANYTHING about fish, they make some neat (if worthless, practically) tanks.

Gizzy, I still think you should have turned that corner tank into an ADF habitat. . . imagine? 50 little frogs. . . *swoons* Can't wait to see what you come up with for the frogs in the 10 or 20 gallon! Any luck finding the new angel?
Chesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #900 
Gizmothefreaky

I did find a new angel! Lol the koi one I had passed away for some reason or another, but I found another pretty quickly, and I am still at three.

This one is kind of a chocolate color. :)

As for a big frog tank, I might set up the 20long as a frog paradise... Or just a ten. Lol I dunno.