Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2011, 10:57 AM   #11 
betta89

halloween theamed fish decorations i looked it up watting for the shipment to come im gona make a spooky tank with a little grave stone
:)
betta89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #12 
Gen2387

Mine is Dinosaur theme. And I would love to put more bones shaped toys but I only have a 5gal and it's filled. Lol!

- Next one I'm doing the horror theme: Little zombies, tombstones, etc.
- Candy Land theme!
- The sky (you put rainbows and clouds and it looks as if your betta is flying.;)
- Egyptian
- Mexican theme, with a little sombrero and bright colors! And a little hammoc for the siesta!
Gen2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #13 
pyro fiend

lmao gen do u have pics of that? sounds verry interesting XD
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #14 
purplemuffin

I would love a cutesy garden tea party themed sorority :) Elegent, girly decorations, tea cup hides surrounded by pretty, delicate plants. A light/white sand instead of gravel. I think it would be fun XD
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #15 
pyro fiend

purp i was thinking the same thing actualy... get old like white tea cups with pink flowers ont hem or something but i was thinking a pink and white mixed gravel like mainly pink with lil white so you can see the cups and whatnot. lmao
Old 10-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #16 
PiscisAmor

I have a Greco-Roman tank for Aliquis, and my sorority is "kitchen sink" themed, as in a bunch of random stuff from Goodwill. Like a toothbrush holder cave. Dido loves it!
PiscisAmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #17 
pyro fiend

lol sounds like my old guppy tank except i made all my stuff back them from rocks a silicone u used to find tons of rocks for aquariums at thrift stores here. pay like 1$ and get 12lb still bagged of glass/river rocks and a buncha random rocks ending up payin a dollar for 20lbs of rocks.. lol i made soooo much caves waterfalls.. it just looked like i had a thing for rocks cause i was playing it cheap yet efficiant.. 2$ silicone plus 1$ rocks= hours of building :D and id throw in random stuff for hides for plecos and stuff like i had a teeshirt toothbrush holder broken kritter keepers all kinds of junk looked like crap at times but was effective and fun XD

edit: oh and my favorite piece.. a broken desk lamp top"hood" [coated with thin layer cilicone dusted in sand so i knew it wouldnt rust or anything ans gave them sumthng to grip and watnot] HAHA

Last edited by pyro fiend; 10-20-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #18 
PiscisAmor

haha cool! I just bought some handpainted fish with its mouth wide open for a cave at Goodwill. It's awesome!!!
PiscisAmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #19 
caitic10

Spoof's tank is natural themed, with lots of plants.

Apollo actually got his name from his tank theme. It outer space themed. It has a outer space background, a moss ball and a tank ornament of a UFO spaceship.

I think in the future I might do a beach themed tank, with sand and stuff....ya. I havent really though itthrough.
caitic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:08 PM   #20 
bastage

So my Sorority tank is getting a Retro Space Type Theme.. As in Black sand, black backround & all the plants & Ornaments will be very bright & randomly placed.. Like all the alien worlds on way old movies..
bastage is offline   Reply With Quote