Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #1 
MadMay

Betta Fish Pick up and Drop Off

I live in Seattle Wa and drive down to Roseburg Or to visit family frequently I travel down I5 I think I will be doing this drive this weekend or monday I wanted to see if anybody wanted me to pick up their fish and drop them off for them.

p.s if I were to do this I would meet everyone at rest stops as I dont want to 1. wast time looking for your homes 2. get lost.

So lets say the fish you just bought is in portland Oregon and you live in Tacoma instead of paying 15 to 30 dollars for shipping I can deliver your fish.

Payment
Spare fish :D
Heaters, filters, tanks (if you have any extras lying around.
Or best offer Im not greedy I have to do the trip anyways so Im not asking for money but if you have a heater in your closet you never use or a filter you could give it to me :D

Also I have a hedgehog his name is Barnabe he is a jerk the only time he is friendly is around 9pm to 3am give or take if anybody wanted him I would rehome him for 125 he comes with his cage and 50 gal tub(breeder recommendation) an igloo six months worth of food a travel ball thing. He is semi potty trained I use shredded paper for his bedding and yesterdays new for his potty area.
Attached Images

MadMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #2 
MadMay

I would like any fish I am transporting to be put in the same set up as if they were being shipped forgot to mention that I would feel really bad if they died or got sick.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #3 
hedgehog

Not in the area but I just wanted to say your hedgie is adorable. The reason he seems like a jerk is because hedgehogs are nocturnal. If you work with him you can actually change the patterns of his sleep schedule so that he will be playful during the daytime.

For anyone interested in the hedgehog just know that they are not the easiest pets to take care of. I have had many before and bred them so if you have questions I'd be happy to help out. Also check out if they are legal in your area before making any purchases.
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #4 
MadMay

Thanks I think he is cute to even when he is giving me the stank eye like he was in the photo. Well I hold him everyday in the morning I guess jerk might be a strong word to use(his nickname is actually prick :) for obvious reasons). when I pick him up when he is asleep he hisses for a couple minutes and then he is fine but he never shows any kind of affection towards me. And totally ignores me unless I have treats. I was really only referring to people in wa and or where both states its legal to own illegal to breed unless you have a license.

Also I am leaving tomorrow in the evening and will be coming back to seattle on sunday 8am to 3pm.

Last edited by MadMay; 10-20-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #5 
hedgehog

I'm not entirely certain what you mean by affectionate but they're generally not like cats or dogs where you can tell that they actually genuinely love their owner or dislike other people. Of all the hedgehogs I've had only one that really showed any outward sign of actual affection. He's actually the one I wanted to give away too because I thought he wasn't affectionate :).
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:32 AM   #6 
HatsuneMiku

D= why are all the cool pets illegal in california ...

we can't have ferrets .. sugar gliders .. or hedgehogs .. *rant*rant*
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #7 
purplemuffin

^Or newts/axolotls! :( That made me sad when I heard it!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:00 AM   #8 
HatsuneMiku

you can have newts as pets in california

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/wildlife/nonga...es_table6.html

no hedgehogs .. T_T
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:05 AM   #9 
BellasMomma

holy crap he is ADORABLE!!!!
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:39 AM   #10 
GreenTea

Could you stop in Vancouver and bring a fish to someone in Everett for me on your way home?
GreenTea is offline   Reply With Quote