Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #11 
walle

I have dreams about cleaning my betta Gustav's tank, lol. I think it's because I just got a new gravel vac, woo!
walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #12 
BettaGirl290

i had the WEIRDEST dream last night, my betta grew to my size, and could breathe out of water, and then, he helped me fight evil zombies attaking my house O_O my dreams are messed up o.e
BettaGirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #13 
mjoy79

I dreamed that I saw some giant HMPK bettas that could live outside of the water. They only needed to go into the water sometimes - and they decided when they got in the water. Crazy!!
In the same dream I saw a purple kitten that I just had to have!
The out-of-water bettas and purple kitten were for sale! :)
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #14 
Banicks

Dreampt I tried to move Victor while in his tank full of water, tripped and it went flying and was panicking to save him.

Girlfriend woke me up lol. Apparently I was moving around and mumbling in my sleep.
Banicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:22 AM   #15 
trilobite

I had a crazy one about my fish that ended up in a pet shop somehow so I wanted to buy him back, but this other chick bought him instead and I got upset so the shop owner led me through a door which led to thailand and a bunch of betta breeders had their bettas in coffee cups and I got to take home as many as I wanted for free... If only life was so awesome. I really want to be able to record dreams and play them on a tv or something
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #16 
audjree

hahahah these are interesting. the ones where you're changing their water or something and they like jump out or you knock their tank over are scary. haha whenever i wake up from one of those, i'm so happy that it didn't actually happen.
audjree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #17 
Bombalurina

Last night I dreamt someone left one of those little 2 litre Marina Zen tanks at my door (though it kept changing into a little bowl) with two comets and two male bettas and a note telling me to keep them or flush them. The process of trying to acclimatise all the fish to new water and suchlike was really tricky, and they were all really sick.
I woke up and lay there for 15 minutes wondering how I would do it in real life and I've worked out a plan. ;)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #18 
MistersMom

ive dreamed about walking thru the woods, then all of a sudden a very large clearing with nothing at all except grass and 1 stump in the middle with a "do notenter" sign hammered in it,apperared , so u pulled on it and it lifted the top of the stump and there was a slide down the ground so i crawled in and slid down then i got down there and there was a bunch of HUGE furniture, and i heard foot step, more like quakes, but anywho, i hid under the bed and when this thing walked up next to it, i saw HUGE green feet inside a pair of HUGE pink bunny slippers, i waited there until i heard snoring, then i got out and ran looking for a way out, then this super hugre fat giant green lady thing with a little tuff of hair in the exact center of her head (lime green hair) and a pink night gown on, showed up, and i ran and she chased mee, till i ran into the kitchen where there was a door with an exit sign so i opended it up and ran over a ton of human skeletons and found my mommy at the picnic blanket and told her, she said i was lieing, then i woke up lol...

nothing to do with fish, but i read other weird dreams on here and thought i'd share mine lol, sorry for the randomness...

i also dreamt about snake heads chassing me around my house trying to kill me (they were as big as i am) and i had a random child with me that i was trying to save and they kept finding us, so we got pn a ship and shot the fish, then MY fish, sir, was actually a shark but with betta fins and he pulled the ship, he was a huge shark, then when we got to where we were going i said thanks to him and he said welcome and shook my hand??? then i woke up... lol

Last edited by MistersMom; 10-25-2011 at 06:30 PM.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #19 
Laki

omgoodness, last night I had a vivid dream about finally getting a MG. when I bought it in my dream it was pale with a bit of blue iridesence on its body and when I added it to water it changed dark sapphire blue and kept his yellow fins. Oh man... then I woke up :P
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #20 
audjree

ahahah that was random. and weird. but funny. (:

and i hate it when you dream of something good and then you wake up and for a second you're all happy, but then you realize it was a dream. lol

so, the other night i dreamt that my dad and i were at an auction, and they were auctioning off animals and i told my dad to bid on this really nice betta. hahah and then last night, i had a dream where my new female started tail biting. i was sad. lol :p
audjree is offline   Reply With Quote