Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-23-2011, 09:58 PM   #11 
audjree

ahaha how strange life works. i can't believe i didn't think of that, putting her in the back. gosh darn.
audjree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #12 
Kytkattin

I always look at the ones in the back first to see if someone hid something particularly good... Sometimes I just move them around because I can. I feel bad when I move one to the back because I wonder if it will ever get bought, but I also like to move some to the front in hopes that they catch someone's eye... Idk. It is a weird feeling for me because I just automatically assume that if I don't buy them they will probably die before too long...
Kytkattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #13 
audjree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytkattin View Post
It is a weird feeling for me because I just automatically assume that if I don't buy them they will probably die before too long...
i think that too! haha yeah, sometimes when i go to petsmart or walmart, i move some of the sick or tattered ones to the front to raise their chances of getting a good home, or to just call attention to them.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #14 
audjree

so here she is. (: her name is pearl.

more pics here: http://www.bettafish.com/album.php?albumid=2894
Old 10-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #15 
Kytkattin

Do I notice that you seem to have rather similar bettas? lol. Your boy, Little Red, and Pearl look like they could be siblings!
Kytkattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #16 
audjree

haha they do look like it. her fins are a bit pinker, which is pretty cute because it makes her look even more like a girl. (: but yeah, i can see the resemblance. haha

i originally wanted to have their tanks near each other, but he just kept flaring at her, so i moved her tank to the other side of my desk. haha i can't wait to upgrade her to a 2.5 gal. i keep thinking about all the decor i'm going to get. lol