Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #1 
Luimeril

Updates~! Warning: horrid webcam photos ahead!

so, i wanted to show off how badly Ichi ate his tail up after Theo died, so i took a few bad photos. then, i decided, "why not take a pic of his home?". then.... i went wild with the photos! took pics of all my betta's tanks, and tried to get some of Scout, who's a beautiful color now. i really wish i had my camera... :/

here's Ichi, and his horridly short tail. he looks so funny, with his itty bitty tail, and his long anal and dorsal fins!

and, here's his home. i just changed his tank around, and took out a plant that was too large. x-x

next, is his neighbor, Spy. i did some re-arranging in her tank, too.

next is Ms. Heavy, and her 1.5 gallon. she seems to enjoy the space. she loves sleeping in the Java moss in there~

next, is Lulu and her gallon. she was wiggling at me when i was taking a picture. xD

next is my new 'adoption', King Steve. he was the betta i gave to my niece, that i got from Walmart, and was that stores LAST betta EVER. he's so amazingly beautiful now!

pardon the horrible glare. Dx and the mess next to his tank. it's my collection of Japanese soda bottles. x: the orange thing on top of his tank, is covering a hole, for a water bottle, i guess.

next, is my Scout. his was hard to get a pic of, and i got a huge glare from my screen. Dx

bonus pic of Scout! tried to show how he's darkened up. Dx

last, is an empty tank. i bought a blue marble from Chard56, and set his tank up already. .3. i'm all excited about him coming, and couldn't sit still until i set his tank up. xD it's a 3 gallon. pardon the mess. >.> my niece needs to put her homework up. xD i hope Sniper likes it~
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #2 
Moon

geez those sure r tiny tanks those are the size of what i quarantine betas in a tank that size no offence but get bigger tanks or they will rip there fins from stress i put them in at least a 2.5 gallon by them selves

Last edited by Moon; 10-23-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: in proper spelling
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #3 
Luimeril

all but Lulu and Ms. heavy are in 2.5 gallon Kritter Keepers. Ms. Heavy's in a 1.5 gallon tank, Lulu hates anything bigger than her one gallon tank(trust me. i've tried her in the 1.5 gallon and she was stressed all the time, and in one of the KK's, and she hid for a week straight). :/ they just look tiny because i couldn't get good pics of them from my laptop's webcam.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #4 
Bambi

You need to add more water to some of the kritter keepers. They may be 2,5 gallons but they're only filled halfway or so xD I use the larger kritter keepers as well, easy to clean.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #5 
Luimeril

it's Scout's water change day, so i know his is a little low. x-x i just changed King Steve's, Spy's, and Ichi's. :d it's Ms. Heavy's water change day, too. that's why hers is a little low.

i love the KK's. they're so much cheaper than even the tank Ms. Heavy's in! the 3 gallon was $30. ._.; for that price, i could get 3 KK's.. xD
Old 10-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #6 
Bambi

Yeah xD That's why i buy ten gallon tanks. :) only $13 and i can divide it for 2 or 3 fish and only need one heater :3
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #7 
Luimeril

that's true. xD but, i enjoy the smaller tanks. no stress from seeing a neighbor, and if one boy/girl gets sick, don't risk spreading it. x: they all enjoy their tanks, though. :3
Old 10-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #8 
vaygirl

Aw, lookit that poor tailbiter. They look good! I love pic spam!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #9 
Luimeril

thanks! Ichi's tail's just fine. .3. short, so short it's scary, but fine. he gets the strangest new growth! while most get clear, his comes in almost blue. o.0 that's how i know he's got new growth, his tail shines blue. xD