Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #21 
pyro fiend

momma iv always anted a ferret =[ give you the rats of your choosing for trade.. take all u want tho u gota leave me with at least 1 male n female O.o lol all my buddys i supply will hate you but ill wuv you <3 lol

and bomb my females dont astick but my males. if i give them a chew stick or anything i gota throw it aay that night itl be soaked -.- i use aspen mainly for them with side guards so they dont pee everywere. but for my girlies when there nesting ill give them like torn up cotton if i find a toel or something thats at a thrift store or if one of mine ripps ill cut it into like 3"x1.5" n let them make nests from it [3/4 the time they rip it to just the threat] ommy shes a nanny she is a bad one tho -.- she makes nests out of any veggies she finds.. if ileave a sandwich sitting down with letus.. shel grab it [only lettus] and go make a nest outa it -.- lol she only does that when being a nanny.. but when shes been a momma she wont do it.. lol another reason it stinks sometimes.. but my girls iv been keeping in separate room then ill put boys in a dif section of basement with heavy blankets up for walls sence they can stink and to keep them warm everyone thinks male half stinks but i keep girls and pups up to sub adault on one side you cant smell anything on that side. but i handle all my rats so at times im over in the boys area a few hours then when i put them up come out and its like *sniff sniff* omg whats that smell? I SMELL AIR lol! but i clean the boys bedding every 2 days unless there being a studd [7 stud backups and idk how many males in circ.. maby 9? but there jumbos now about to be food ] my females smell like rosses.. the boys pft i think i need them descented lmao
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #22 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro fiend View Post
momma iv always anted a ferret =[ give you the rats of your choosing for trade.. take all u want tho u gota leave me with at least 1 male n female O.o lol all my buddys i supply will hate you but ill wuv you <3 lol

if i could... i would... not even kidding...
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #23 
pyro fiend

lol iv always wanted a ferret. my family always said "hell no those are dirty a$# creatures and they stink, besides they are expensiv" lol id so trade if i could. but then again i know id be like all torn up inside cause the rats r my babies lol
Old 10-25-2011, 06:47 PM   #24 
MistersMom

i would trade u for 1 rat if i could !!!!!!1 they rnt dirty, just have a groos natural musk.lol. 2, they cost about 200$.... bettter start saven up and i kno how it feels not to be able to do sumn u want to,i want my septum peirced and my mom says not till im18 :(
Old 10-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #25 
MistersMom

his names froto, he's a panda ferret.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #26 
pyro fiend

AWE... i had a rat named frodo =[ he was all white with only black by his feet and head thn a lil around eyes. he died on me =[ he jumped from his rack thts like 6ft high and yea =[ wasnt pretty =[
Old 10-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #27 
pyro fiend

and i am 18 but i dont hav a "REAL" job so i still gota listen to the parents lmao XD lol every time i have money it goes tward animal food bedding and i have money but my parents have flushed or given away my fish/animals befor theyd prob do again so ill just wait... around here ferrets are lik $125 tho :P
Old 10-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #28 
MistersMom

awe... i hope that the rolly-pollies that i toss don't die, because i like them, i just prefer them no where near me if im not holdin them cause i don't wonna step on them...
Old 10-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #29 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro fiend View Post
and i am 18 but i dont hav a "REAL" job so i still gota listen to the parents lmao XD lol every time i have money it goes tward animal food bedding and i have money but my parents have flushed or given away my fish/animals befor theyd prob do again so ill just wait... around here ferrets are lik $125 tho :P

you BUM!!! jk my sis is 18 and still lives with me, r u male?
Old 10-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #30 
pyro fiend

yes ma'am i am a male :P n im no bum :'( iv applied everywere and never even got interveiwed lmao. so i just be lazy and go to school -.- lol and not a bum i make a few hundred a week by being lazy tyvm [cuz i sell the rats] :D