i was wondering if it were safe for me to add my new beta to his new 10 gallon enclosure.
the ph is 7.8
nitrate and nitrite levels are at 0
the water is hard
chlorine level is 0
Ammonia is also 0
there is an anacharis plant in the tank. it seems to be doing fine. the lady at petco told me to wait 24 hours before introducing the fish to the tank. it has been 2 days. I figure its best to be safe than sorry. what do you all think, should i add him tonight when i get home from school, or should i wait until the end of the week.
currently he is in a half gallon enclosure.