HatsuneMiku

hehe make one into pichu or raichu .. and u can have a pikachu family
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #12 
Tikibirds

How about a growlith?? He is not photoshopped

There is a chinchilla pokemon - Minccino

Physiology

Minccino is a furry, gray-colored chinchilla Pokémon, sporting scruffs of fur on its head, ear insides, and neck. Minccino's large ears, located to the sides of its head, have red insides partly covered by the aforementioned tufts of fur there. Its eyes are large and brown, with a small, dot-like nose. Its limbs are somewhat rounded and small, and its tail is long and particularly furry.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #13 
erinandares

Somehow, these are ridiculously adorable. I love the growlith dog. <3 There was one patch of grass I used to chill in because it was the only one in the game that had growliths. Now, I don't even remember which game it was. Lol. Middle school, where did you go?!?!
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:51 AM   #14 
HatsuneMiku

OMG tiki !! is that a real dog ? at first i thought he was a stuffed growlith .. he looks so alike !!

yea .. i haven't watched pokemon for a long time now .. i only recognize about 30 or so from the 1st-2 seasons .. i don't even know any of the new ones D=
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:34 AM   #15 
Tikibirds

Quote:
OMG tiki !! is that a real dog ? at first i thought he was a stuffed growlith
LOL - Yup, that's a real dog. He's gonna be 9 in December. Every summer we used to give him a crazy haircut and dye job.

Last year -

Normally, he looks like this (the night bubble's went crazy..which isnt gonna make any sense unless you are familiar with weird al's the night santa went crazy)

One year he had a red/green mohawk

Quote:
. i only recognize about 30 or so from the 1st-2 seasons .. i don't even know any of the new ones D= __________________
There is now over 600 pokemon. I was 19 when pokemon red/blue first came out. I used to use my sister's gameboy and played the game after she would go to sleep. I have one game from every generation, except the newest which is black/white. If i ever find my nintendo DS I will probably be buying one of those games.
Whenever I see boxsets of the newer episodes I buy them but I HATE the fact that they changed the voices >.<

Last edited by Tikibirds; 10-29-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:53 AM   #16 
Laki

I'm not up on the current thousand Pokemon.. I know the original 300 or so! ^.^ Psyduck is my favorite!
@tiki- the Growlith version of your dog ROCKS!!!

The OP's pic of the kitten is a blunt photoshop. BUT the Chinese have been making huge bucks on dying their animals. YouTube search "tiger dog" and "panda dog". They are dyed to resemble wild animals.

There's even a salon here in my city that dyes animals :/ Little Maltese dyed to have pretty color puffs of fur, a bubble gum pink chihuahua, poodle's done psychadelic. Oh my. . .
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #17 
BettaMiah

My favorite is one of the classics. Charzard. I hate the new ones.
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #18 
purplemuffin

The voice changing was sad, it was when the show's ownership changed hands. They decided to instead get all new actors to make sure they didn't have loyalty to the other people. The guy who played professor oak was really broken up about it, his kids loved growing up with their dad as professor oak and he would do the voices when he saw their friends and just loved being a part of so many people's lives. He is a REALLY cool guy actually, lol, he cosplayed as his own character for an interview hehe!

My friend and I love to be competitive and so we love all the new pokemon. We always get the new games and see who can catch them all first. We've never caught all of them(thanks mostly due to japan having their own special giveaways that foreigners can't be apart of) but in pearl and diamond we each had only 4 left. :D Of ALL of them, not just the new ones. It's fun and silly and I love it :) A lot of people dislike the new ones..but you know, they are only foreign to us because they are new. People complain about them being uncreative and how some aren't even based on real animals..but come on..magnemite? Grimer? :) We have nostalgia attached to them. If we were just introduced to them, we wouldn't like them as much either I don't think. Artistically, I think they are cute. I love the new grass snake, he's got such a snobby face. I also love the baby crocodile. I never remember their names, because I always nickname them C: To me--new pokemon=new competitions with my best friend, new fun names to come up with(they have to be good!), new pokemon to use to make the perfect team to wipe out Jordan's, and of course, new pokemon to just name after my pets. FINALLY, a snake that isn't a poison type. I named him Morelia, after tree python species :) and my crocodile is named Bindi after one of Steve Irwin's crocs.(well, and his daughter lol) but that doesn't mean I don't also love the originals. Charizard, heck yes. Magikarp, I love his goofs. But boy I also love how pointless Bibarel is. What a useless animal. I used mine to win beauty contests LOL :D

My friend made a HUGE 7 foot long arcanine stuffed animal :D and we plan to make a snorlax beanbag cover for their giant super beanbag.

Oh, I also love getting wrong gendered looking pokemon. Like my female machamp, Peggy. If it looks like a girl, I love to catch only the boys. XD It's great.

Last edited by purplemuffin; 10-29-2011 at 05:00 PM.
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:02 PM   #19 
fishman12

Wow- A pikachu cat...............................
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #20 
Bombalurina

I once got a Squirtle card in packet of crisps. That was as close as I ever came to the world of Pokemon.
I traded it over lunch for a scented gel pen. I had my priorities straight. :p
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote