Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-31-2011, 03:09 PM   #1 
Ksiezniczka

Other pets

Who has them? I have two dogs and three cats. Well, the dogs are like family dogs... but the cats are ALL MINE. So I spoil them. Greatly.

They are a fat orange tabby named Momo, a lighter orange Maine Coon mix named Coco, and a black British Shorthair rescue named Bear.

The dogs are a beagle named Regis and a toy poodle named Max.

Also I am inordinately fond of a cockatiel my best friend and I kinda sorta share. (He's hers til we move in together.) His name is Dante.
Ksiezniczka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #2 
TwilightNite

Ooh, *giggles* I like this thread! I have three cats here.... Micestro (yes I meant to spell it that way lol) is a black and white only a year old. His nickname is MeMaow. ( I know it is weird but it is pretty funny when you say it!) He is such a sweetheart. The only problem is that he is such snub! When you want to pet him when he is laying down he'll just get up and move! What a snub! Anywho, I have two other cats, One other is Checkers she is a calico girl! I am her absolute favorite, and she will sit on my lap and do just about anything I want her to! She ate a lot of kitten food when Micestro was a kitten and got quite fat. The odd thing is that she is very light.....so she donned the nickname Squaty body I am sure she dose not appreciate it too much, but it is her nickname that suck for sure! The last cat I own is Jack, he is a black cat. (I hope none of you are superstitious!) But he is the sweetest cat in the world he is like a little rag doll, you can do just about anything with him and he will stay. He sleeps with people and he sits with people. He is about the most social cat I have ever known! If you go to my profile album you can see pics of the kitties if you want! =D
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:20 PM   #3 
hedgehog

I have a Dutch rabbit named Bunny who's seven years old and thumps when he feels people aren't paying enough attention to him (and he's a bit of an attention hog). A border collie/golden retriever mix named Mickey who is 10 and super smart, lazy, and very very spoiled by my parents. I just adopted a tortoise shell kitten who's 10 weeks old named Delilah (I call her Lila). She's a sweetheart but she hasn't met my grumpy, possessive puppy (Mickey) yet since the kitten and I are at college and I'm nervous about how they will get along. Mickey is my baby even though he can be kind of bratty.

My family has a Great Pyrenees named Buster, an American Eskimo named Cleo, a black cat named Bear (who's Lila's brother), and two ferrets--Rufus and Pookie.

Last edited by hedgehog; 10-31-2011 at 07:32 PM.
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:31 PM   #4 
hedgehog

Pictures make everything better

Mickey

Cleo

Baby

Delilah

Buster

Bear
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:08 PM   #5 
purplemuffin

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=83069

all my pets are posted here! :) :)

(hopefully) soon to be joined by a few more. Maybe a tarantula or two, a brazilian rainbow boa, or maybe a new couple of frogs! I love my zoo! Someday I hope to use my exotics educationally :) How fun!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #6 
Ksiezniczka

Ah someone else has a black cat named Bear! Haha, did he come with that name hedgehog, or did you think of it yourself? My Bear came with the name but I didn't change it cos it fit him and he knew it already.

And TwilightNite Micetro is an adorable name. (Of course, I once had a mouse named Snakebite, so maybe I'm not the one to justify names to...) And of course I am not supersticious, I have a black cat too. I love black cats! Well, I love ALL cats. Even the hairless ones.

I've never had an exotic pet. The craziest thing I've owned is a crayfish once.
Ksiezniczka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #7 
purplemuffin

:) I consider fish 'exotics'! Since dogs and cats are technically not native to most places, they should be called exotic, but now the term seems to mean "weird pet or pet that isn't technically domesticated" XD
Old 11-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #8 
diablo13

My family has a Cockapoo, but I personally have my little Parrotlet, Sprite :) dogs and cats are technically exotic, but nowadays anything exotic is pretty much things you can't buy at Petco :D
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #9 
purplemuffin

Psh, or things you can buy at petco. Ball pythons, chinese water dragons, hamsters..lol :D all there..
Old 11-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #10 
diablo13

Yeah, I guess your right. Petco does have allot of exotics, but at least other places take care of their exotics.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote