Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #1 
Anitax3x

Putting boys up for adoption

I'm sad to say, due to my schooling and such, I have to give up some of my fishies up for adoption. Sigh
Well I want them to go to great homes, so I am going to ask that whoever is interested to pm me where and how you will be keeping them. Tank setup etc

Let me just say they are practically free, I just want the cost of shipping covered +$3.

I have
DT male - Leonitis
HM male - crayola
and finally I have a betta who was sold to me as a female, who has abnormally long fins , and blows bubbles.

I'm not going to say she's a he, but whatever it is, it has gorgeous coloringand for that one just covering shipping is ok.
I have pictures, however I'm only going to send them to those who can take them and are honestly looking to adopt.
I use paypal, so no worries the fish are real.
Thanks for your time, I'm so sad to see them go !
Old 02-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #2 
betta lover1507

could we see pics? am pretty interested, am liking the sound of that female and that double tail. i have a 20 gallon for spawning (spawning is next month) one betta could stay in there for a little less than a month. i'll probably fill it up and start a small sorority for a bit and if i do that sorority i'll have some open tanks (just saying i already have three females) i'll see what my parents will say before this gets serious how much will shipping cost for the female or the double tail male? and by when i start breeding again i will be able to buy more tanks
Old 02-24-2012, 01:59 AM   #3 
CarmanDirda

For the 2-3 fish, how much would it cost to ship so I can go ahead and move the money to my paypal? If you've approved the tanks, of course.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #4 
betta lover1507

am going to ask after school PM me photo's later for the female and double tail.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #5 
Anitax3x

I'm sorry if my post caused confusion, but the one who was sold to me as a female, doesn't seem to be a female. I thought I mentioned that in the post, because "she" blows bubble nests, doesn't get along with any type of sorority, and has long long fins. I'm just not an expert at sexing so I can't say for sure what he/she is. I'm sorry!

Someone currently has reserved all 3 fish, I apologize I had class yesterday all day and an mcat course at night, However if this deal is not finalized I will pm you the pictures of the fish.

I am somewhat distressed as this is my first time selling fish on this site and received a pm from someone who is extremely rude and told me to "learn how to read" and "keep your stupid fish I don't want them anymore."

Unless they're 14 years old, That type of behavior is sad.

Thank you all for your patience and interest. I will update soon.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #6 
Anitax3x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmanDirda View Post
For the 2-3 fish, how much would it cost to ship so I can go ahead and move the money to my paypal? If you've approved the tanks, of course.
I have approved I just need you to send me your zip code in a pm so that I can go ahead and calculate it
Old 02-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #7 
ChelseaK

I just had to comment on the PM you received... what? Haha! I wish that people would not act like that on these forums, it makes it difficult to want to do business here.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #8 
CarmanDirda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitax3x View Post
I am somewhat distressed as this is my first time selling fish on this site and received a pm from someone who is extremely rude and told me to "learn how to read" and "keep your stupid fish I don't want them anymore."

What a shame people are so immature. :(
Old 02-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #9 
betta lover1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitax3x View Post
I'm sorry if my post caused confusion, but the one who was sold to me as a female, doesn't seem to be a female. I thought I mentioned that in the post, because "she" blows bubble nests, doesn't get along with any type of sorority, and has long long fins. I'm just not an expert at sexing so I can't say for sure what he/she is. I'm sorry!

Someone currently has reserved all 3 fish, I apologize I had class yesterday all day and an mcat course at night, However if this deal is not finalized I will pm you the pictures of the fish.

Thank you all for your patience and interest. I will update soon.
did you check for an egg spot? a white dot on his/her belly? am sorry to hear that someone was being rude, that's sounds terrible am going to be 14 actually (am 13 :P) but my mother dosen't have the money for the betta's sorry i was really hoping for the double tail, but may i still see photo's?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #10 
tpocicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmanDirda View Post
What a shame people are so immature. :(
I agree! It's a real shame that some people just don't know how to act.
Closed Thread