Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #21 
DarkMoon17

Dramaqueen- There are still a few males and females who probably shouldn't be bred and would be on the cheaper end. There are still 2-3 cull males (free to good home).

kfryman- I will relist the older spawn in the second week of January :)
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:35 AM   #22 
kfryman

Okay the only problem is that I already have a female and she would look left out if I have 5 or 4 from the same spawn. Maybe I will get them, I guess I could just see how my female would do with them or them with her. If it doesn't work she can go back to the 2.5. If I get express how long would they take to get to Cali? Oh and do you keep the females together or did you seperate some?
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #23 
DarkMoon17

The females are all in the grow out together so they should make for a peaceful sorority. Your girl may or may not get along with them, you'll have to keep an eye out.

Express shipments are guaranteed by 3pm the next day (so if shipped Monday then they will arrive by 3pm Tuesday).
Old 12-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #24 
Gizmothefreaky

Hello Darkmoon! I know we were having this discussion over on dA, but i think it is fine to shift here, yes?

I would still like to get the five females, and i have decided i would like a cull male as well, but of course i would not be able to get them until January, as you have said. What time in January? I wont be getting home until the 4th.

Also, do you have any cull females? I would be interested in taking some of them as well, as i lost a good chunk of my sorority.. :( By January i will know for certain if i killed off this evil fungus in my tank, and it will get a complete re-design and everything at that point as well. :D

Please let me know! (pm me if you prefer, i dont mind) X3
Gizmothefreaky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #25 
kfryman

Sounds good Darkmoon I will try to convince my mom that shipping fish is better than getting them at Petco. Could you try and take some pics of the females and either post them here or PM them?
Old 12-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #26 
DarkMoon17

Hi Gizmo! I'm sorry about your girls :( I hope you can get it all under control. I'll be able to ship again probably in the second week of January and there will still be at least 5 girls left by then. And I'd really like it for a male cull to go to a good loving home like yours! I don't believe there are any cull females left. We'll see when the time comes ;)

Here are some girls, they aren't necessarily for sale but should give you an idea of what they look like:

Old 12-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #27 
Gizmothefreaky

They are all so beautiful! I cannot wait until then. :D I am so glad that you will still have some by then. Will they still be the same price we discussed on dA? ( we dont have to go into numbers here, you can PM me of course. :) )

Im so excited already! XD Ill be putting away all of my christmas money for them and new decor. ^-^
Old 12-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #28 
DarkMoon17

I don't remember what I told you exactly (I'll have to look at our DA conversation) but whatever it was still holds :)
Old 12-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #29 
kfryman

Darkmoon I don't think my mom will let me, too bad for me. I hope they find good homes though.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #30 
Gizmothefreaky

Thank you so much! That makes it so much easier for me. lol!

By the way, please feel free to surprise me with cull females if you have any. I have room for up to 15 more girls. ;D

Last edited by Gizmothefreaky; 12-14-2011 at 10:32 PM.