Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #81 
bettarainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyDog View Post
I was just actually making sure on that, he had remarked earlier in the thread that he had "bought all of them from local breeders, and had not bred them" That might be able to be seen as saying a few different things, so I recall my statement for now.

Ahahaha, you all are so funny. Well i bred betta and still breeding, there is so many color out there and i wish i have a big space to breed all the color like those breeders from Thailand. I only breed colors that i love the most: butterfly, dragon and few solid colors.
In few weeks, i will set up an open house either where i live or at my uncle place. I'm selling out a lot of my betta fry that are adults now. Probably around 15 pairs hm, 30 pairs hmplakat and 20 pairs crown tail. I will pick the best of them. I believe only those who live close to my area will be able to come, sorry for the rest who live too far away. Most of the colors will be black dragon, red dragon, orange dragon, super black, regular orange etc...
Old 11-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #82 
purplemuffin

Bettarainbow, do you maybe have family or friends in both california and the phillipines who help work with your business? :) It would make a lot of things more clear.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #83 
bettarainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
But OP is the barracks picture you posted your current set up because Pew found a that same picture attached to a website about Vietnamese betta breeders (from Vietnam) and your profile says you are from California.

Yes i live in California and just in case you dont know i am from Philippine and i am going back and for because i still have family there. Should i write a story about my life that involve betta?? I am a member of IBC and CBS. Also member of some betta club in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Vietnam, Philippine, England and France. Should i keep going... ? Would you like to see all my betta rewards also...? I use to compete a lot to any betta show but not anymore because i like to spend more time with my family and would like to finish my master.

Last edited by bettarainbow; 11-01-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #84 
purplemuffin

No no, I believe you! :) The other website post made it appear as if you were living in the Philippine right now. I figured it was more of a miscommunication, and that's why some people are unsure
Old 11-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #85 
vaygirl

Thread being closed by request.
Closed Thread