Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #1 
PitGurl

I will never ship priority again!!....

I'm so PO'd right now . I bought 4 females from darkmoon and they were shipped priority on monday and they are still not here . It's only like 10 hours from where they were shipped to me. I've never had priority take so long. The tracking says they sat in MO for all most 24 hours before they were shipped out. Tracking says they are in my city and out on delivery at 9am this morning but nothing yet. I called the PO to see if maybe they had been taken back there but the woman said just because tracking says out on delivery that doesn't mean they are on a truck. There is no mail in my mailbox so maybe it hasn't run yet. The PO closes at 4:30 so time is ticking. It's supposed to get cold tonight and their heat pack was only 72 hrs. I hope they're ok being young and all. I'm going to spend the extra money now and always ship express. This is too stressful.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #2 
Bambi

Alot of people do ship express during winter months because it can be cold. But i'm sure your betta babies will be fine.
People have had their bettas lost in the mail for over a week and still have them show up alive. I hope your package comes soon. my first pair was shipped to me from hawaii and it felt like forever for them to get to me.

it''s supposed to be cold enough to snow here tonight/tomorrow and i'm SO happy i haven't rushed into getting the girlys I plan to get from darkmoon as i was going to have them sent priority aswell.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #3 
PitGurl

They're here!

Lol! right after I hit submit the mailman knocked on my door. They all look fine. The heat pack is still warm. They are so cute and tiny. Pics to be posted in the photo section.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #4 
Luimeril

don't freak out. it took about four or five days for me to get my girls i bought from Chard. it's stressful, i know. if they're not in your hands Saturday, THEN you can be PO'ed. x: i'm sure your girls are fine. :3 Spy and Heavy were a bit miffed, but perfectly fine, and are doing great. :3
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #5 
Bambi

haha yay. <3 glad to hear it and looking forward to pics. :3
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #6 
Luimeril

oop! glad they're okay. :3 it can take a while, i know.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #7 
mjoy79

Haha! They were waiting on you to really freak out! Glad they're safe and sound - look forward to pics!
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #8 
vaygirl

I'm glad they're okay. Waiting on fish in the mail is very stressful. Next time just write a post about it and maybe they'll show up. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote