Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-30-2011, 08:53 PM   #1 
jskate94

My Babies :) *pic heavy*

My betta family has grown, and I will introduce you guys to them now :D.

Here's Zeus! I got him off of AquaBid :D he's a white/lavender halfmoon. (he's a tailbiter )

Here's Poseidon. A lovely delta tail who hates pictures :P (the first picture is when I first got him. the second is this past weekend)

Here is my delta tail named Crayola :D he's so bright and charming.

Here is Blanca. He was a suprising Snow White delta petsmart find :o

And this is Cooper :) my copper baby Halfmoon, also from petsmart :D (he hates pictures too!)

jskate94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #2 
pieleld

Your fish are absolutely stunning. Very lucky Petsmart finds. My VT was the best looking betta at Petsmart when I bought him. The others were struggling to survive. I wish they had beautiful fish like that at chains around here.
pieleld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #3 
bastage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieleld View Post
Your fish are absolutely stunning. Very lucky Petsmart finds. My VT was the best looking betta at Petsmart when I bought him. The others were struggling to survive. I wish they had beautiful fish like that at chains around here.
I think PetSmart & PetCo get good looking fish, you just have to get lucky & snag them before anyone else does.. My Ronon (the black & red CT in my avatar) just came from Petco & he looks as good as every CT I have seen on AB (other then this fungus he has devolved after just 3 days at home).
bastage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:28 PM   #4 
pieleld

I've seen many decent and nice looking CT's but not once have I seen a nice HM :/ I just bought another tank so now I search for a healthy, happy HM. I've seen many people on the forum find some nice ones at Petsmart so maybe I'll get lucky.
pieleld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #5 
LittleBettas

Can you get a picture of Cooper flaring? I see possible rosetail... anyone else?
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:34 AM   #6 
Bambi

if you can find out when they're getting their next shipment in,Pieled, getting the first pick always helps with finding the best lookers xD
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #7 
jskate94

@pieled - thank you very much! :) and my petsmart gets in shipments every thursday before they open, so if i'm betta hunting, i go and check out the ones on the shelf. if theres nothing there that caught my eye, i go to the help desk and ask if theres any betta's in the back. if there are, i ask them to bring me the 3 prettiest of each tail type and choose from that :P i've seen a hot pink delta tail. i almost snagged him, but i didn't have a spare tank as of the time, so i didnt buy him :( but i'll keep my eye out for you :D

@bastage - i agree :P thats how i feel about my Cooper. lol. btw Ronon is gorgeous! i love how his head is a little darker than his body :P and his finnage is great!

@littlebettas - thats what im trying to accomplish now. i just switched him over from his qt tank to his new 5 g home. so hes busy playing inspector gadget. lol

@bambi - i agree! thats what i do. lol
jskate94 is offline   Reply With Quote