Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #11 
Bombalurina

Thanks for the compliments on my tanks. =) You don't sound stupid at all! Crayfish are really cool, they just generally belong by themselves. I really want a blue cray one day...
Wow, that's wierd with the java fern...it's the only plant from my original tank I never managed to kill, apart from anubias...
I have red cherry shrimp. They make many babies. :)
Neons and cories will look gorgeous! I love neons, I just can't have them in my tank (the footprint is too small).
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #12 
HatsuneMiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Pennywort. It is in a tiny pot still because it looks so cute there and doesn't seem to be suffering because of it. :) There is also a tiny sprig to the right, in front of the anubias.
yea =D it is very cute in the pot .. hehe and u also answered my folow-up question about if it had to be planted .. i'm gonna have to find some of these .. do they do ok in low light settings? or do i have to get the good lighting?
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:20 AM   #13 
Bombalurina

Mine are doing ok under 1.5 wpg in an 18inch tank, ordinary flourescent light (which probably needs replacing soon). I do dose with Flourish and Iron and Phosphorous, but that's all the special treatment it gets. It's growing pretty well, but sadly doesn't seem to have that gorgeous purple on the underside of the new leaves. :(
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote