Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #1 
vilmarisv

Talking TWO Weeks left!!!

You know what I'm taking about, right???
Just saw a new TV clip which is definitely my favorite!
"Love Foreve" Tv Spot
http://www.breakingdawn-themovie.com/
I'm so excited! I got my ticket back in September
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #2 
BellasMomma

Ahhhh!!!! I am sooooo excited too!!!! So sad its gonna be over soon... definitely obsessed wit it.... Named my freakin daughter BELLA... Just hope I don't regret that in 10 years... :-\
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #3 
Bombalurina

I quite liked the books (not a fan girl by any means but I thought her characterisation was good), but I found the first movie quite off-putting. I must watch the others to see if they improve.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #4 
vilmarisv

I too am a fan of the books... it's just very exciting for me to see any book I read made into film. I got as excited when City of Ember came out
I'm not a fan of the movies... there's many things I dislike starting with most of the cast. BUT I HAVE to see these movies!!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #5 
Pitluvs

Team Jacob!!

Now that that's out of the way, I'm not a huge fan, I just like the books and movies. I have yet to buy anything related to the movies or characters or changed my background to a scantly clad wolf boy. I'll watch it when it out in DVD, I'll download it LOL

I named my daughter Leah and was quite bummed when I saw there's a Leah in Breaking Dawn :S On my Mommy groups there are many Bellas born in 2008 LOL
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #6 
BellasMomma

NO NO NO!!! Team EDWARD!!!!

not a huge fan.... haha umm i cant say that.... i already know my daughter is gonna have 10 other Bellas in her class when she starts school.... Thats just 2008, my Bella was born in 2009... so gosh i can only imagine.... my niece wants to name her daughter Renesmee!!! we r gonna have our own Cullen clan. HAHA!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #7 
Bombalurina

Yeah, I hate that all the male names I love (James, Jasper, Carlisle, Felix etc) are all going to make me sound like I have a Twilight obsession! :p I'll just have to name my children after something I'm REALLY obsessed with...except I can't imagine that my son Batman and daughter Harley Quinn aren't going to get picked on at school... :p
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:21 AM   #8 
BellasMomma

well I say if you love those names name yer kids them!! Who cares wat others think!! When you think about it wat name hasn't been in at least one movie...

vilmar - yer not a fan of the movie but you bought yer ticket in SEPTEMBER...... OOOOOOOKKKK!!!! Watever you say! Sounds like a fan to me.... I'M JUST SAYING!

Last edited by BellasMomma; 11-10-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:45 AM   #9 
vilmarisv

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasMomma View Post
vilmar - yer not a fan of the movie but you bought yer ticket in SEPTEMBER...... OOOOOOOKKKK!!!! Watever you say! Sounds like a fan to me.... I'M JUST SAYING!
ROLF I'm serious... I get all excited with any movie that comes out based on a book I've read no matter how crappy it turns out to be.
I could list so many things I dislike about the movies but I LOVE the Saga and that won't keep me away from being one of the first to watch the books I love being made into film.
I feel so bad for those who didn't read the first book and got stuck watching that movie... seriously, without having read Twilight (or even Midnight Sun) and knowing what the characters are thinking it's very easy to dislike the movie.
Have any of you read the Hunger Games trilogy? The movie will be out next year and I'm over the moon!
Old 11-10-2011, 03:03 AM   #10 
BellasMomma

o I read all the twilight saga books before the movies came out and I'm happy I did, there's so much more I know about the story then those who haven't. I totally agree that the books are a zillion times better then the movies... But I also love the movies. I had already fallen in love wit the characters. Its just not possible to make a movie be as good as its book but I think they did a good job.