Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #1 
1fish2fish

Fosters and Randoms

I snapped a few pictures of my current fosters in hopes my Mom will fall in love and adopt one to go in the 5 gallon I have set up and cycled for her as her Christmas present and I figured I'd post a few of the good ones here as well. Enjoy

First up, Pinky my love.

I really wish I could have this one blown up into a poster. I love the orange against the black.

Pinky is getting upgraded from his eclipse 3 to this eclipse corner 5 gallon. I just filled it today so I'm letting it settle a bit and then adding him tomorrow. My lone girl, Feisty, will get his 3 gallon.

Next is Sondheim, one of the few fish I'm keeping. After all we've been through with him being sick and then better and then sick I just could never get rid of him. He may not be the beauty he once was but he's still my baby.

Here's Riff-Raff. He is for sale if anyone is interested. As much as I hate to get rid of him He's a sweet boy and so pretty, despite his fins being a little wonky.

Tropez says he is not in the mood for pictures. But he is thoroughly enjoying his 12 gallon tank I set up for him today. So long 5 gallons!

Now.. onto foster fish.

Here's Fuji...

Crayola

And last but not least, the big man, Nanners.

1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #2 
nochoramet

Cuties!!!!
Riff Raff <3 <3 <3
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #3 
nel3

i love crayola, his colour patterns/traits are quite similar to Nelliel. i think that Nelliel will turn out like that.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #4 
Sweeda88

Awww... I miss them. I know you'll take great care of them and find them good homes. I can't thank you enough for taking them in, Jackie (Pinky, Fuji, Crayola, and Nanners used to be mine). <3 <3 <3
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #5 
Moclam

D'aww, there all so lovely! <3
Moclam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:37 AM   #6 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeda88 View Post
Awww... I miss them. I know you'll take great care of them and find them good homes. I can't thank you enough for taking them in, Jackie (Pinky, Fuji, Crayola, and Nanners used to be mine). <3 <3 <3
where did you find Crayola? i cant imagine he was a common colored fish to find in an LPS.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:13 AM   #7 
1fish2fish

Occasionally you'll see grizzles like Crayola pop up in pet stores. I had one myself years ago.
Posted via Mobile Device
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #8 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
Occasionally you'll see grizzles like Crayola pop up in pet stores. I had one myself years ago.
Posted via Mobile Device
i have to congratulate you both for that. i got Nelliel from AB and a few weeks later a brother showed up on AB also. didn't get him, i wasnt looking for another AB betta at the time. i will grab any one that i do find locally. not sure if thats good or not given im a bit too focused on that colour pattern. i like AB but its not 100% risk free.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #9 
Sweeda88

I got Crayola from my LPS right across the bridge from our house (less than 1/2 a mile away). They get some REALLY pretty Veil Tails in.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #10 
nochoramet

I've had a grizzle before, his name was Puppy. But I had to give him away because I was running out of room and my friend wanted him really bad! he looked almost just like Crayola
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote