Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #31 
EverythingNice55

LOL! that's really cute!
EverythingNice55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #32 
atrieisan

My old betta Panseru used to always play games with me. If I ran my finger along the outside of the tank he'd chase it untill he got bored. (which took forever!) He also would chase anything shiny that passed by his line of sight!
He also had some quirks around feeding time. (He was smarter than he looked!) He began to recognize the little food container and would get all excited when he saw it. Then he'd practically leap out of the water for the food. Grab it, take it down towards the bottom, then spit it out and dart after it, and repeat.
(Sadly I lost Panseru last year due to a number of health issues... poor guy. He had such personality)

Shibuya doesn't seem to have much going for him. He's relatively skittish and prefers to hide if I ever go near the tank. But If I ever have him near the other betta tank he pitches a fit!

As for Tsukasa, I dunno as of yet. I just got him a few hours ago! Cept for the fact that he's always hungry.
atrieisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #33 
EverythingNice55

Really? That's amazing! I'm so sorry to hear about Panseru... he sounded like a little cutie! Thanks for sharing!
EverythingNice55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crazy bettas