Originally Posted by Anitax3x
1. How do you choose your girls?
2. How long do you recommend for qt
3. Any odd information I should be aware of?
4. Best time Frame for obtaining them? (should I get them all at once? Does it matter?)
I agree with Pataflafla - each sorority is different, so it's difficult to say "mine is the model you should follow". Here's my experience:
1) I chose my girls on a whim. I walked into a shop I didn't really like, to see if they'd improved (and to sneakily test out employee's knowledge and educate them...bad me
). I saw 10 poor girls in a tank without any shelter and with far too much water movement, all stressed out and shy. They totally lacked colour and I knew no-one would buy them in that state. I chose 6 and took them home. The woman put them all in the same bag and I added them all to my tank from that bag without ever separating them.
2) I didn't. I'm a bad person. :( I think the usual time is 2 weeks? I'm not sure, though.
3) Learn the signs. Study them carefully and figure out what makes them tick, so you can notice any badness as soon as it starts. Especially keep an eye out for sick girls, who will be picked on. Sororities are always easier with siblings or girls who are used to living together.
Expect the colour of girls in the shop to change dramatically when they get in a nice, spacious, heated, filtered tank. :)
4) All at once is easier, but at different times won't damn the sorority to failure. Just make sure that you remove all the females, re-arrange the decor and then re-add them all at the same time so that no one tries to claim a spot as hers.