Since moving 9 days ago I have done 2 partials and one full change on Lakitu's tank. I have not used the aeration stone yet... But I only cleaned the tank Sunday and Monday night there was a film on the surface. I tried to scoop it out and add more water but it only goes away temporarily.
There is nothing new. No new chlorine remover, plants, deco, nothing. Everything is cleaned like it always has been.
Are his pellets just greasy? He eats Omega 1 pellets daily and frozen bloodworms every couple of days.
Anyone have any help for this?? He still breathes and acts fine but I don't like the idea of him ingesting the surface water :/