Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #31 
Pitluvs

See that's one advantage I do have, I have a house and it's mine. I have a 10g, 5.5g, and a 2.65g in my living room. There's a 29g and 1.5g in the kitchen. Then there's the 15g and 10g in the bedroom. I'm out of spaces for tanks unless I start using shelves. My second bathroom in the basement is set up for breeding and it has it's own controlled heat source. I guess living with someone else or parents (or dorms) and owning fish can really put a damper on things!

Did water changes tonight, did all except the 10g and the 2.65g in less than an hour. The 1.5g makes a slight difference in water changes. Phew!

I'm done though, I need to rehome some Swordtails :(
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #32 
gidgeystartedit

The only thing that stops me is that I'm out of room in my room (that sounds funny) and my mom always gets angry when I ask her. I just got another boy 2 days ago and I plan to get him a 2.5 but he's in a temporary 1 gal right now.
There's this PERFECT spot in my bathroom for a tank but I refuse to not have one in my room.. Plus it'll be a hassle to go to two rooms for feeding... but that's certainly just me :).
My desk already has 6 gallons on it.. surprised it didn't break yet :)
KIDDING.
gidgeystartedit is offline   Reply With Quote