Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #1 
Badjer

Where do you keep your tanks?

Just sort of curious to learn where people like to keep their fish tanks. My current tank is on my desk...only negative this about having it here is that my boys often distract me from homework! Hopefully I'll be able to add another tank to my room in a few months, and I'll move this tank to my bookshelf and put the bigger tank where my current one is.

So where do you keep your tanks?
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #2 
Nickpearson1985

Everywhere! Just about every room has at least 1!
Nickpearson1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #3 
Pataflafla

I've got my 10 gallon and 2.5 gallon on my dresser. And my 1.5 gallon on my computer desk, rendering it useless for computer desk duties.

And currently the hospital tank is floating inside the 2.5 gallon because the heater in there is leaking something, but it keeps the temp stable. Waiting for the new heater to come in.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:38 PM   #4 
Trobar

Dining room. Only empty wall with outlets available at the time and not under a window.
Trobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #5 
vilmarisv

LOL! I have them on my desk in my bedroom... I promise, when I bought my desk I never planned to use it for fish tanks. But it's the best suited piece of furniture I have in my bedroom. It's now holding a 14galon, a 2.5 galon and a 1galon.
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:45 AM   #6 
Kytkattin

Both are in my dorm room (wouldn't trust them with my roommates!). The boys tank just got moved to sit on the same desk as the TV, but directly under it. It is nice because I can look at them during commercials. My girl is right in front of the window and closest to my bed. Since my bed pretty much the only sitting place in my small little room, it means I can see all 3 of my fish at the same time. Really nice and relaxing. :)
Kytkattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:07 AM   #7 
erinandares

Mine are on my dresser and on this enormous end table thing I use as a bedside table. I love relaxing in my bed and being able to see all my fish at once. It's so peaceful. The fish I got after Ares died- I call him banana fish because he's so yellow- likes to wiggle at me every time I look at him. <3 His name isn't banana fish, though. It's Eosphoros. Lol.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #8 
bettablackbelt

My tank is 5 gallons and on top of a filing cabinet (I had a table that I thought would work but I didn't like where it would have to sit in my room, so I improvised) next to my bed. My boy Rory will usually settle down on the part of the tank closest to me at night. :) And the upside of the filing cabinet is I can keep all my fish supplies in the drawer.
bettablackbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:52 AM   #9 
ashleyy

I have two in my bedroom and one in the living room so everyone can interact with him!
ashleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:03 AM   #10 
heathbar

One in my kitchen, one in my living room and one in my office at work. I'd have one in every room of my house if my husband would let me!
heathbar is offline   Reply With Quote