Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-13-2011, 12:44 AM   #1 
Anitax3x

Cool My setups

I have a 20 gal high, which I am thinking will be turned into a sorority around december. My CT male Caspian is currently the king of that tank. I have a 10 gal divided 4 ways, and a 10 gal divided 3 ways. Currently 3/4 slots are taken and 2/3 slots in the other. I may be doing some moving around of my boys if I do end up with a sorority. Well I ended up cleaning my tanks a bit with a tank sponge , and doing some water changes, and I also managed to clean up the glass on the outside really well so I posted to brag. OH and I just bought my new hood for the 4 way divided set up, which looks FANTASTIC! Love fixing up their tanks ! Also, the boys I have in the 4 way divided are new to living in a divided environment, so the tint in my water is due to tannins I put in to calm them and keep them happy while adjusting, and I have 4 sponge filters (one in each section) of the 4 way divided. I also have a couple mossballs in and some anubias, and lucky bamboo. Leaves above the water *for the most part* in the 20 there are a bunch that stick up into the hood, just some are under water. I also have some Amazon sword I just put in the 20, I use root tabs, and I just did some pruning also. In my 10 gal divided 3 ways I have an aqueon filter 10g and a tetra wisper 10 filter both baffled on opposite ends. Thats the only way I've found to be able to keep my entire tank filtered through the dividers.
Attached Images

Anitax3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:47 AM   #2 
vilmarisv

Great Setups!! Sororities are lots of fun.. except for the constant nipping but if you don't mind inperfect fins, youre ok!
It would be a good idea to remove the bamboo... it will just rot in the water.
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:13 AM   #3 
BlackberryBetta

Nice tanks! Love that first one! Is it 10 gal? I have one just lying around and I really want to do something with it......Getting ideas! lol!
BlackberryBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:28 AM   #4 
BellasMomma

wow they are all really nice!
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:51 AM   #5 
Ogre44

Those are very nice, definitely tanks to aspire to.
Ogre44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #6 
Lost in a Jungle

Really love the way you have them set up! I especially like the first one!
Lost in a Jungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #7 
Anitax3x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackberryBetta View Post
Nice tanks! Love that first one! Is it 10 gal? I have one just lying around and I really want to do something with it......Getting ideas! lol!
Yes its a 10 gal :)

And The bamboo has leaves above water, its been in there about a month or more, and it's doing great.

Thanks guys, I worked hard to divide them well. I did it all myself with the tutorials on here
Old 11-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #8 
Anitax3x

oh and the other 10 gal, divided 4 ways is still under construction. I'm in the process of finding better things to put inside it. I just bought another betta log, my boys LOVE them. Triton the DT in my avi likes to build his nests on his log lol silly lil thing. Here is my 5 gal, which houses my hmpk dragon Hiroki. I've been told its very "Zen" . Its on my table outside my bedroom and my lil guy LOVES it, he currently has a bubble nest going on the side of the red plant bigger than he is
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #9 
BellasMomma

o wow!! so simple but yet sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #10 
Anitax3x

Thank you my boyfriend says I spoil my fish, and its so true lol