Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2011, 09:20 PM   #11 
Curlyfatbottom

You really love to take care of fish....
Wish that you would live a lot closer to me...
Will need some help during the summer breeding and caring for fry, juvenile, subadult and adult fish.
Would let you have a few pairs.
Curlyfatbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #12 
Pitluvs

Ya know what, that would be awesome if I was closer! I dont want to breed, but helping out would be perfect. Too bad :(
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:48 PM   #13 
Luimeril

i don't care about tail type when choosing my next betta. last two i bought, were veils. Scout, wouldn't have been bought if i hadn't gotten him. who wants an ugly, grey, tiny thing, when you can have a bright red or blue or yellow? there were tons of beauties, but i picked the small grey guy. he needed me.

and, Sniper is a veil. beautiful boy. i love all tail types, and would pick whoever i bonded with. it's usually the guy or gal who wouldn't be bought otherwise.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #14 
SnowySurface

I would buy a Purple-Halfmoon-Giant-King-Dragon. Yep...it wouldn't just be a giant or king. It would be a giant king. All would bow before Lord Fushia!O_O

I kid, I kid. My favorite type of betta is the basic, down to earth bettas. I don't even think Luigi was listed as type. The cup called him "Betta" but there were other cups that said "Veil Tail", "Halfmoon", "King", ect. If there is a tail type less fancy than veil tail, then that's Luigi and most of the other Betta fish I've ever own.

Crown tails are in a close second, but keeping up with their fin rays is an endless task. I have no idea if Snowy is a comb tail with really long "teeth" or a crown tail with "rays" that don't grow out just to spite me. XD

So....yeah. If bettas ever become the same price I will probably see an increase in cost since veil tail would probably be base price. ^_^;
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #15 
Larsa

shoot.... if they were all the same price I would love to have a salamamder plakat female or plakat blue butterfly male ^-^ I would buy a LOT of bettas of all colors and tail types- i just wish that huge tanks were cheaper :/
Larsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #16 
Sena Hansler

I'd go for whichever had the best personality - or who needs more help. Then again Sasuke needed help and I don't like the little red devil -.-
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote