Old 11-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #21 
Luimeril

i have 7, and i'm at my personal limit. i could house two more, but i won't. :V
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:17 PM   #22 
ManInBlack2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta View Post
But there's also alot of ignorant young people who don't care, its just a job, and they're getting money for standing there and doing nothing. It's pretty sad. I don't know if I could ever be that neglecting towards an animal or other people's property.
This!

i am a professional dog trainer at a facility that also does boarding and grooming. i, myself, am only 19 and have been working there for the past 2.5 years and have always treated the dogs with respect and took care of them the way i would want my dogs to be taken care of... one of the reasons i have progressed in my training and gone up levels in my employment. But i can not tell you how many teens we get to work during the summer that just don't give two cents about the dogs or the building and to them it's "just a job" like you were saying...

for me, atleast, yes this is a job and i want to keep it as my job, not my life... yet i can't help but put my whole heart into it and i think about it all the time. if a dog has been acting sick i will be up all night worrying about it. i go in on weekends and holidays to look after the dogs because no one else cares enough about them to give up a few hours to make sure their kennels are cleaned and they are fed breakfast. (my boss feeds evenings on weekends and holidays) i really just don't get it

And to the OP... my local pet/garden supply store had cups like that... some of the cups were green O.o. i bought an ADF there and she died two days later and i refuse to buy anything else from that store
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #23 
Sena Hansler

Yes, 13 :p some are breeders (select few) rest were, and are rescued. :p which explains why I have cups, bags, buckets etc on hand :/
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote