OrvillesSlave

Here are my guys :)

Trouble, 10 year old BS Paint Horse mare

Hemi, 2 year old male Russian Tortoise

Rocky, 7 year old male Cockatiel

Pip Walden, rescue male Parakeet

Chuckles, a 4 year old hybrid tangerine carrot tail leopard gecko female

Aries, 2 year old rescue Giant Schnauzer male

I believe that is it. . I recently lost my childhood rabbit and a few other older pets so my zoo is getting smaller. Pip Walden, the parakeet, is a newer rescue though...the father isn't too pleased.

Last edited by OrvillesSlave; 11-20-2011 at 08:41 PM.
OrvillesSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:50 AM   #13 
BeautifulBetta

OMFG! Chuckles looks like its actually smiling!! she's beyond adorable!! Beautiful other pets as well! Your horse is a beauty horses are my kryptonite!
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:27 AM   #14 
NflLover101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
my little spaz Sylvie when she first came home

now

Aww,she's TOO cute !
She looks like my dad's boston terrier, only alot smaller. That dog is SO fat and she stinks ! Anyways how old was she in the pics ?
NflLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #15 
OrvillesSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta View Post
OMFG! Chuckles looks like its actually smiling!! she's beyond adorable!! Beautiful other pets as well! Your horse is a beauty horses are my kryptonite!
Thanks, yep that's how she got her name. Leopard Geckos are hilarious little reptiles that are very "cat like" when they hunt. They also have the funniest expressions. She's my third and has the most personality of the three.

Yeah, horses are my kryptonite too . If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a college student I would probably have at least one more. I know for sure my next full sized horse is going to be a Mustang from the BLM. I tried to convince my parents to let me buy a miniature...but that was a no go .
Old 11-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #16 
BeautifulBetta

My ultimate dream horse I think would have to be a gypsy vanner :D
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #17 
OrvillesSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta View Post
My ultimate dream horse I think would have to be a gypsy vanner :D
The neighbors of the place I board my horse at while I'm home from college have three Gypsy Vanners currently. She breeds them. They are very sweet and friendly horses and also beyond gorgeous. The only two negatives I see with them is that they aren't too athletic and very expensive. However, they are becoming more popular so I'm predicting their prices should lower in the upcoming years. *Fingers Crossed*
Old 11-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #18 
Salamandair

I have two 4 month old kittens that live in the room with me, as well as my two bettas. Glados is on the right, Navi is on the left.

Annnnd ignore the brown spot on Glados' collar. That's dried food, because they can't learn to eat neatly, lol.
Salamandair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #19 
LunaRedmoon

w00t~ for horse lovers lol. I had a mini, named Hossie. He was an evil little horse lol. Stud so that may have been why. And a horrible cribber. on EVERYTHING even fingers >.> but loved to show. Ended up going to my uncle...

And just cause he was an adorable baby ^_^

Now getting into my mutts lol.
Max the dane.

And baby pic

Cooper Roman and Bear in that order.

Baby Roman

Baby Cooper.

Baby Bear
Target the xbox playing stray cat lol (likes pacman)
Pearl and Earl
Royal Chaos, the temp foster that I hold to my heart

Lola

Mildred Drysdale

Baby Baby Pic of Riley

Baby Riley attacking Mama (Lou Lou)

Adult Riley And Lou

Working Lou Lou. She is my Medical Alert dog.

Jethro Bodine, aka DeafBastard lol. He really is deaf, and it just adds to his personality. ^_^

Mildred Lou Lou and Jethro

Foster Eclipse (Laying on Ophelia lol)

Judas Priest

Jace and Freya

Lou and Judas

Freya

Bailey, my Bai Bai, Riley's sister that I got back from her owner due to circumstance, and now has a new home.

Ophelia and baby Lore` (Pronounced Laura)

Ophelia, Lore`, Ashleigh and Red. (Red is the girl behind the redrust, Ash is the red, Ophelia is in front, and Lore` is right after her)
LunaRedmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #20 
LunaRedmoon

I have.... alot of dogs o.O
3 different locations lol.Dane and cat at my dads, and the pitbulls at my moms. Judas now has a new home with a good friend, and Eclipse has a new home with an awesome family with alot of kids with energy which is great cause she is a pit/boxer mix puppy.
Chaos has a home nearby me, and the dobies are at my friends across the street. I consider them mine because I helped birthing, and raised them. And Lou is their "other mommy" cause she helped nurse them.
Jace and Freya were my bottle babies. I wanted to keep them sooo bad. Had them from 6days old to 3 months. We lost our home and alot of the dogs needed new homes and their original breeder got them back which I hated because that was the whole reason I had to bottle feed them because all their puppies were dying... Jace got a home with a guy that keeps him on a chain most the time. And Freya passed away a month after the lady got her back. She claims sickness but her body appeared starved... She was my little Angel. Jethro was stolen from me and probably dead because he was fun loving and loves people and dogs but he is deaf, so doesnt know if dogs are angry.
Because of our area I know he has gotten to be with a person that fights dogs, because after months of searching and calling shelters and posters, no one. I miss him... and Freya.
Bailey has a home with a woman that takes her hiking weekly which is great cause she was built for it.
Pearl passed away during the tornado storms in Ringgold due to a tree. Earl has a home with Lola (Earls daughter) and now lives with my aunt and uncle. Mildred lives with an older woman that needed companion and protecter. She is spoiled rotten now lol.
LunaRedmoon is offline   Reply With Quote